Jimmy's Cottage 2: a bird watchers paradise
NZD per night
Oban, Stewart Island
#19654 - Stewart Island - Bach or holiday home
Listed since June 2012. Shortlisted by 20 members. 4 guest comments.
- 9people (max)
- 2 - 5 minute walk to beaches
- 5 minute walk to village and amenities
- Abundant bird life
- Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native
bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 1)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottage for an extra $15 per group.
- Barbecue - Gas
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Electric blankets
- Freeview (TM)
- Heat pump - Aircon
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Washing machine
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Linen: Linen supplied and included with rental.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
Linen (Included) ;
Request a booking
Owner/Manager contact details will be provided by Bookabach once you've made a booking request.
- $30 surcharge for 1 night stay
- Smoking allowed outside only