Do You Want a Relaxing, Casual, Family-Size Bach?
NZD per night
BACH IN THE BAY: 4 bedrooms, you're a minutes flat stroll to water! Traditional Kiwi holiday bach.
#5848 - Rocky Bay (Waiheke) - Bach or holiday home
Listed since March 2008. Shortlisted by 386 members. 39 guest comments.
- 9people (max)
- Close to water's edge and a big flat grassy reserve, tranquil setting.
- Genuine 4 bedroom (no sleepout/basement). Lounge + family/dining area, you have room to spread out
- Relax on the large covered deck, sheltered sunny flat section in a safe quiet bay.
AFFORDABLE CASUAL COMFORT. 4 "real" bedrooms, sunny single level. Easy access, family friendly, you're a minutes flat stroll to waters edge. Classic relaxed Kiwi bach in a peaceful bay.
** Large covered deck off lounge - no weather worries! **
Sheltered decks lead onto flat lawn, loads of parking. Your tranquil getaway any time of year; ideal for family groups, or friends can each have their own rooms.
Coming over for a wedding/event? Visitors find the bach an economical option for groups with household facilities onhand (including inside laundry with washer & dryer).
In Little Rocky Bay/Kauakarau Bay, one of Waiheke's best kept secrets with a magical blend of peaceful bush and sea - yet still in easy reach of a vineyard platter!
* Flat stroll to safe quiet beach, and “big” Rocky Bay/Omiha
* Freshwater bore - NO WATER RESTRICTIONS
* Covered deck, gated for pets and toddlers
* Attractive outlook, tranquil setting bordered by bush
* Portacot, High chair, Stroller onsite
* Cosy woodburner, loads of heaters & firewood for comfy winter stays
* 4th bedroom has 2nd TV/DVD player for the kids
* Flat parking for 3-4 cars/boat right next to bach.
* Great bush/coastal walks, big park & playground across road
* Tennis court 200m stroll (bring racquets & balls, gold coin donation)
* Safe swimming in the bay (swimshoes available)
* Anchor your boat in the bay and stroll to bach
* Te Whau, Chardy Ridge, Woolshed, Rangihoua, Batch, Wild on Waiheke, Stonyridge - all nearby
* Supermarket, takeaways, shops, cafes, vineyards, restaurants, golf, art studios, other beaches from 3-12 minutes drive away, or take bus (stops just around corner).
We've deliberately kept "Bach in the Bay" casual and unpretentious with relaxation in mind, and hope you enjoy staying here as much as we do!
(PS this bach is popular all year round - secure your dates now!)
- Barbecue - Gas
- Bath tub
- Boat ramp
- Clothes dryer
- Cot available
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Freeview (TM)
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Shower (outdoor)
- Toddler safe
- Washing machine
Bedroom 1 - King1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double+Single Bunk1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Bedroom 4 - Double+Single Bunk1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Linen: Linen can be supplied. Additional charge of $10.00 per person applies.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
Linen (Optional, $10.00 per person) ;
Request a booking
Contact details will be provided by the owner/manager once you've made a booking request.
Stay for 4 nights and pay for 3 nights! Not valid for periods where last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes public holidays. * Excludes peak times - please enquire
** Discounted rates apply for stays of a week or more - please enquire **
Stayed here before? Mention the name you booked under last time when you enquire - returning visitors get a 10% discount!
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Standard arrival from 11.00am, departure by 3.00pm last day (subject to availability)
LINEN: Duvets, pillows, blankets, iron/ironing board provided. Bach linen available for hire.
DOGS: Well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement, please ask for details.