BACH IN THE BAY - 4 bedroom, a minutes stroll to water!
NZD per night
Rocky Bay, Waiheke Island
#5848 - Rocky Bay (Waiheke) - Bach or holiday home
Listed since March 2008. Shortlisted by 364 members
- 9people (max)
- Close to water and big grassy reserve, tranquil outlook
- GENUINE 4 bedroom home - no sleepouts or lean tos!
- Covered deck, sunny sheltered setting in a quiet safe bay
AFFORDABLE CASUAL COMFORT. Spacious family-friendly classic bach, a minute’s flat stroll to water’s edge.
** Large clear-covered deck off lounge - a great all-weather stay! **
You'll love the relaxed holiday feel, set in a peaceful bay. Well equipped 4 double bedroom, single level home. Easy access & parking, all day sun. | Linen hire available. |
Sheltered decks, flat lawn, cosy woodburner, and plenty of space - a perfect getaway any time of year.
Coming over for a wedding or special event? Visitors find the bach an economical option with all household facilities onhand. Ideal for family groups, or friends can spread out and have their own rooms.
In Little Rocky Bay/Kauakarau Bay, one of Waiheke's best kept secrets with a magical blend of peaceful bush and sea - yet still in easy reach of a vineyard platter!
* Flat stroll to safe quiet beach, and around to “big” Rocky Bay/Omiha
* Freshwater bore - no water restrictions
* Covered gated deck (ideal pets/toddlers), onto flat lawn
* Attractive outlook, tranquil setting bordered by bush
* Portacot, High chair, Stroller onsite
* Loads of heaters & firewood for cosy winter stays
* 4th bedroom has 2nd TV/DVD
* Offstreet parking for 3-4 cars+boat right next to bach.
* Great bush/coastal walks
* Big park & playground across road
* Tennis court 200m away (bring racquets & balls, honesty box payment)
* Safe swimming (swimshoes onsite)
* Anchor your boat in the bay and stroll to bach
* Te Whau, Chardy Ridge, Woolshed, Rangihoua, Ridgeview, Wild on Waiheke, Stonyridge - all nearby
* Supermarket, takeaways, shops, cafes, vineyards, restaurants, golf, art studios, other beaches - 3-12 minutes drive away, or take bus (stops just around corner)
We've deliberately kept "Bach in the Bay" as a casual Kiwi bach with relaxation in mind, and hope you enjoy staying here as much as we do!
(PS bach is popular with family groups all year round, secure your dates now!)
- Barbecue - Gas
- Bath tub
- Boat ramp
- Clothes dryer
- Cot available
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Freeview (TM)
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Shower (outdoor)
- Toddler safe
- Washing machine
Bedroom 1 - King1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double+Single Bunk1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Bedroom 4 - Double+Single Bunk1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Linen: Linen can be supplied. Additional charge of $10.00 per person applies.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
NOTE: Contact details will be provided by the property manager once you've made a booking request.
Asking about availability? Request a booking instead. There is no obligation - plus it'll speed up the process for both you and the owner/manager of this property.
Stay for 4 nights and pay for 3 nights! Not valid for periods where last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes public holidays. * Excludes peak times - please enquire
** Discounted rates apply for stays of a week or more - please enquire **
Stayed here before? Mention the name you booked under last time when you enquire - returning visitors get a 10% discount!
Linen (Optional, $10.00 per person) ;
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Standard arrival from 11.00am, departure by 3.00pm last day (subject to availability)
LINEN: Duvets, pillows, blankets, iron/ironing board provided. Bach linen available for hire.
DOGS: Well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement, please ask for details.