4 Bedroom Waiheke Bach, 1 Minute Stroll to Water!
BACH IN THE BAY: Easy single level, relaxed Kiwi bach - You're a minutes flat stroll to waters edge.
#5848 - Rocky Bay (Waiheke) - Bach or holiday home - Listed Mar 2008
- 9people (max)
- AFFORDABLE CASUAL COMFORT! Sunny single level, relaxed Kiwi bach in a peaceful setting.
- Surprisingly spacious with 4 double bedrooms, lounge + family/dining + enclosed deck.
- Easy access, family friendly, and you're a minutes flat stroll to waters edge.
You'll feel at ease the moment you arrive. A minutes flat stroll to a safe quiet beach and big grassy reserve, casual bach with 4 bedrooms (3 freshly renovated), plus large covered deck off lounge gives you an extra living area - and no weather worries!
Decks lead onto flat lawn, loads of parking. Tranquil getaway any time of year; ideal for family groups, or friends can each have their own rooms.
Coming over for a wedding/event? Visitors find the bach an economical option for groups with household facilities onhand (including inside laundry with washer & dryer).
Little Rocky Bay/Kaukarau Bay is one of Waiheke's best kept secrets with a magical blend of that classic Kiwi holiday feel, peaceful bush and seaside setting - yet still in easy reach of a vineyard platter!
* Flat stroll to safe quiet beach
* Freshwater bore - NO WATER RESTRICTIONS
* Covered deck, gated for pets and toddlers
* Peaceful pleasant setting bordered by bush
* Portacot, High chair, Stroller onsite
* Cosy woodburner and heaters for comfy winter stays
* Flat parking for 3+ cars/boat/trailer right next to bach.
* Great bush/coastal walks, big park & playground across road
* Tennis court 200m stroll (racquets & balls at bach, gold coin donation at court)
* Safe all-tide swimming in the bay (pebble beach)
* Anchor your boat in the bay and stroll to bach
* Omiha/“Big” Rocky Bay + Hall with Cafe (Fri/Sat/Sun) 3 min flat walk
* Nearby: Te Whau, Ringawera Bakery, Frenchmans Hill, Chardy Ridge, Woolshed, Rangihoua, Batch, Azzuro Olives/Alpacas, Wild on Waiheke, Stonyridge, Te Motu and more
* Supermarket, takeaways, shops, cafes, vineyards, restaurants, golf, artists, other beaches from 3-12 minutes drive away, or take bus (stops just around corner).
We've deliberately kept "Bach in the Bay" casual and eclectic with relaxation in mind, and hope you enjoy staying here as much as we do!
(PS - popular all year round - secure your dates now!)
- Barbecue - Gas
- Bath tub
- Boat ramp
- Clothes dryer
- Cot available
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Freeview (TM)
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Toddler safe
- Washing machine
Bedroom 1 - King Size Bed
Bedroom - Private Rear Bedroom
1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen Size Bed
Bedroom - Private Rear Bedroom with Couch
1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Double+Single Bunk
Bedroom - 2nd TV/DVD, Also Has Access to Side Deck
1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Bedroom 4 - Double+Single Bunk
Bedroom - Also Has Access to Side Deck
1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
Linen: Linen can be supplied. Additional charge of $12.00 per person applies.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
Linen (Optional, $12.00 per person) ;
Request a booking
Contact details will be provided by the owner/manager once you've made a booking request.
Stay for 4 nights and pay for 3 nights! Not valid for periods where last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes public holidays. * Excludes Peak demand times - please enquire
** Discounted rates apply for stays of a week or more - please enquire **
Stayed here before? Mention the name you booked under last time when you enquire - returning visitors get a 10% discount!
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Standard arrival from 11.00am, departure by 1.00pm
last day (subject to availability) LINEN: Duvets, pillows, blankets,
iron/ironing board provided. Bach linen available for hire. DOGS: Well
behaved dogs welcome by arrangement please ask for details (outside or
on deck only).