Fishing, skiing and tramping getaway
NZD per night
Located near the centre of Turangi: springboard to fishing, skiing and the Tongariro Crossing.
#7885 - Turangi - Bach or holiday home
Listed since February 2009. Shortlisted by 345 members. 56 guest comments.
- 6people (max)
This two bedroom house is available year round. It is close to Turangi's town centre (especially the supermarket) and a couple of minutes from the Tongariro river. It provides a great base for skiing at Whakapapa or completing the Tongariro Crossing.
Bedding consists of two double beds and a fold out double couch. It is fully furnished with TV, DVD, washing machine etc. There is no shortage of basic linen, duvets and blankets -but feel free to bring your own if preferred. There is plenty of cookware, plates, cups and glasses. The fire in the living room quickly gets the house warmed up.
While it is not flash accommodation, it has everything you need and at $60 per night it is very good value.
Please note that:
(1) the minimum stay is two nights (the only exception to this is if you can get to Turangi before 5pm to pick up keys).
(2) you must clean up after you and take away all rubbish - the place relies on the goodwill and consideration of the people who use it.
(3) there is an extra $10/ night charge for every adult beyond three (so four adults would be $70/ night, and so on...). Note that this does not apply to kids 16 and under.
- Bath tub
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Mobile coverage - Vodafone
- Washing machine
Green room1 x Double bed
Yellow room1 x Queen bed
Linen: Linen supplied and included with rental.
Cleaning: Visitors to clean-up and leave the property as found.
Linen (Included) ;
Request a booking
Contact details will be provided by the owner/manager once you've made a booking request.
Smoking is fine - so long as you do it outside. Please wash and dry bedding and tea towels etc. upon leaving.