Cottage | Bethells Beach | #10417
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Special conditions: Surcharge for single night
1 x Double bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
25-Jan-17 to 25-Apr-18
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
What a fantastic way to celebrate a 60th - with moreporks by night and tuis by day, and a view that couldn't be more New Zealand: cabbage trees, manuka and ponga backdropped by golden hills. The cottage is very quaint - loved the outdoor shower, the arched windows and wide, bare-planked walls. It is artfully decorated and very comfortable. And of course the walks at Bethells are fabulous. Highly recommended!