Cottage | Bethells Beach | #10417
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Special conditions: Surcharge for single night
1 x Double bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
29-Jun-17 to 30-Apr-18
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We loved every minute of our time here - after a busy and stressful work week, we only had to drive a short way from the city to leave it behind completely - the cottage is so calm and quiet, tucked into the trees. The most special moments for us were being snuggled up inside on a rainy evening; meeting Wendy the cat; hearing the birdsong outside; and walking on the beach during a beautiful sunset. Thank you Margaret for creating this wonderful refuge - we miss it and hope to be back soon.
This is an absolutely magical property! It is at once rustic and charming but also incredibly well kitted out and luxuriously comfortable. We were very impressed at the lovely breakfast supplies and the great quality cookware etc in the kitchen which made it very easy to self-cater other meals. The bed with the mosquito net around it is beyond charming and the outdoor shower is fantastic. Would love to return one day!