Cottage | Bethells Beach | #10417
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Special conditions: Surcharge for single night
1 x Double bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
28-Mar-17 to 30-Apr-18
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We absolutely loved every minute of staying in this cottage! The lodge and its setting are a wee slice of paradise, so beautiful, with everything you need. The outdoor shower is among the best showers I've ever had - what a treat!
I gave it a 3star because it wasnt the hilton, it was a beaitufl tranquil atmostohere. If you want to go somewhere romantic, secluded or to re-gather your thoughts, this is the perfect place. Beside all that, my highlight is the outdoor showers. Im very conscious about my body but it gave me courage and i felt safe and private. I know its just a shower but its the best on a stormy night!!! ??