Apartment | New Brighton | #10505
Enjoy outstanding seaviews from our 3-bed modern penthouse in the secure upmarket complex "Beachfront Apartments". Sunny, fully-furnished with everything that you need= whiteware, kitchenware, cutlery, crockery, 32" LCD TV, Freeview, DVD/MP3 player, beddings, linens . Double-glazed, well-insulated & heatpump/air-con so nice & warm.
The complex is fully fenced/gated with burglar & fire alarms & intercom. Lift access as well as 2 staircases.
Walking Distance to New Brighton with its bus exchange, restaurants, bars, banks, supermarket & shopping.
* 3 bedrooms : Bedding configuration is flexible to suit your needs.
* 1 semi-ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet + separate toilet with handbasin
* Laundry cupboard with washing m/c, ironing & cleaning facilities
* Open plan living area
* Open plan kitchen, fully equipped. Including double dishdrawer, separate cook top, separate oven, large fridge freezer, microwave, jug, toaster
* Quality furniture including memory foam mattress on queen bed in master
* Two balconies one overlooking the Pacific, the other from sea, to Port Hills to mountains
* Secure off street parking (basement garage) for 2 cars + lockup area
* Heat pump/air con & Double Glazing
* Power is included for all short-term stays
* Exit clean available for additional fee
Special conditions: No shoes inside the apartment, Smoking outside only, Minimum stay 14 nights Viewing by appointment, contact Peter 0212022211
1 x Queen bed
1 x Split King bed
1 x Bunk bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
23-Jan-17 to 31-Mar-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $20/night; Children: $10/night;|
|3 night minimum stay|
01-Apr-17 to 23-Apr-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $10/night; Children: $10/night;|
|3 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Great location right across from amazingly endless sandy beach. 3rd floor, lift to property. Balconies on 2 sides. Well stocked, good internet made available and nice big tv. Pity cleaning fee not compulsory as I feel that professional cleaners do a more reliable job than visitors.
Great spot to take in the views and close to everything we needed during our day stay. Make sure you walk out onto the pier and along the sand dune and beach - worth the effort. The apartment was light and airy and furnished comfortably. The lift from the secure basement carpark made life a lot easier.
Nice and spacious bach. Loved the shower! Enjoyed walking on the beach, along the pier, watching surfers, and enjoying a coffee at the seaside cafe. Found the kitchen to be rather sparsely appointed though - could do with some measuring cups, measuring spoons, and a frying pan that sits flat on the hob. All in all though, a very positive experience.