Bach or holiday home | Port Charles | #12742
- Quiet, peaceful bay with a wide variety of bird life.
- Fantastic fishing, boating, diving and kayaking.
- Launch boat and kayaks from beach.
- Safe swimming.
- Handy access to a variety of bush walks.
- Experience an un-spoilt environment.
Three bedroom home with open plan living areas.
- Gas and electric cooking, well equipped kitchen with plenty of fridge/freezer space.
- Modern, clean amenities, including new bathroom fittings.
- Outside fish cleaning/filleting bench and smoker.
- Drinking water is 2 stage filtered and then UV treated. No worries here!
- Parking for cars and boats on the property.
A quiet, peaceful bay, in an idyllic setting .Enjoy the ever-changing views of the sea, coast line, island vista and wide variety of bird life on your doorstep.
Bring your own Linen (sheets, towels & tea towels). Duvets & pillows are supplied.
Guests are to clean and leave the premises as found.
THIS HOME IS A “SMOKE FREE” and “PET FREE” ZONE
Special conditions: Please note this is a smoke free and pet free zone.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 7 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes school & public holidays.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Lovely Bach. Very calm setting, beautiful view. Everything in the house was perfect and we thought tastefully decorated. We had an issue with the toilet flush on the 2nd day and weren't able to fix it during our stay. Its not representative of the fittings in the house which were all working, and the BBQ was brand new!
Thanks for letting us know about the issue with the toilets water system. Its was easily resolved and we think a) the storm may have disconnected the flow of water from the stream or b) the tap in the pump shed (clearly labelled) which controls the water from spring to the header tank was turned off. People have done this in the past.. Neighbour checked and quickly resolved. All the very best for 2018 - I am glad you enjoyed your holiday .. appreciate your feedback.
Lovely classic bach in very quite and peaceful location. Suits family or couple that want to get away from the crowds. Great for bird watchers in the surrounding estuary and wetlands (lots of shorebirds, family of banded rail at the front steps).