Bach or holiday home | Wellington CBD | #12907
An outstanding example of a restored villa, this property is suitable for business travellers as well as families and larger groups looking for superior, yet affordable accommodation in the city. Immaculately presented, this 1890s home enjoys a lovely outlook over Waitangi Park towards Te Papa and the Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club, and is right on the doorstep of Courtenay Place - Wellington's entertainment and dining precinct.
• 3 double bedrooms, SLEEPS 8 (6 beds)
, 2 bathrooms (2 toilets, 1 shower)
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen including large fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, wall oven, gas hob
• Bed Linen and towels provided
• Private courtyard
• Laundry complete with washing machine and dryer
• Beautiful native timber floors, doors and joinery
• Floor and wall tiles imported from England
• Two gas fireplaces
• Large antique wardrobe
• Prime location – just minutes walk to Courtenay Place (Wellington's premier entertainment hub), Oriental Parade beach, Freyberg swimming pool, New World supermarket, skate park and childrens playground etc
• High speed (broadband) internet access and WiFi
• High definition TV with Sky
• Stereo/CD system
• On-street parking (complementary parking coupons can be provided for 1 vehicle upon request)
This is a fantastic Oriental Bay property – avoid disappointment and book now!
The bedroom layout is as follows:
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen and 1 set of bunks (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3: 1 x set of bunks (sleeps 2)
There are also 2 comfy sofas in the living room if you want to spread out (additional linen available upon request)
Minimum stay 2 nights (5 nights over Christmas/New Year)
Standard check in 3pm, check out 11am. A bond may be required.
Booking confirmed only upon receipt of 50% deposit. Payment must be received within 48 hours to guarantee booking.
Payment methods: Internet banking preferred but can also process Visa and MasterCard (through Paypal). Payments using Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin also accepted.
All pricing is displayed in NZ dollars.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
You could not get a property more central. Right opposite Te Papa and across the road from the harbour. 5 mins walk to the nightlife of Wellington and Cuba Street and 10 mins to the shops of Lambton Quay. Although very central we were not disturbed by traffic noise. I would thoroughly recommend this property if you are staying in Wellington.
Will stay at the accommodation again. Comfortable beds. Good tv and internet.
The property was perfect for our weekend trip. It was clean and had everything we needed. Is in a great location. Would highly recommend!
We loved the style and decor. Enjoyed being down on Oriental Parade. Close to nice cafes, waterfront, Te Papa etc. Was great having the downstairs toilet. All bedrooms were upstairs plus bathroom. Had everything we needed and would love to stay again. Many thanks.
Book securely in just two minutes