Bach or holiday home | Rotorua District | #17672
Self catering batch (rustic farm style house) located on the Treetops Estate (1.5km from the Lodge). Enjoy the 75 km of trails, 2 lakes stocked with trout, waterfalls with glow worms and large game animals of the Estate.
Take a picnic lunch and chill a bottle of wine in the waters edge of Bridal Veil Falls, our most romantic getaway. Hunting, horse riding, Gourmet cooking classes, and 4WD safaris are just the beginning of what Treetops has to offer!
1st April -31st October
Pheasant House for 1–2 persons $534
Pheasant House for 3–4 persons $889
Extra person (including children) $297 per person
1st November - 31st March
Pheasant House for 1–2 persons $725
Pheasant House for 3–4 persons $1087
Extra person (including children) $363 per person
• Self contained Pheasant House including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and lounge with fireplace. (Rustic farm style house)
• Service daily
• Welcome fruit
• Access to Treetops Lodge & Wilderness Experience on site facilities including walking trails, and beautiful onsite lakes.
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• WiFi available at Main Lodge only
• Rates are per night for The Pheasant House, there is a minimum two night stay
Special conditions: Smoking allowed outside only. Great for families or group of friends. 2 night minimum stay.
1 x King bed
2 x Single bed
3 x Single bed
1 x King bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Off Peak 3-4 person
01-May-17 to 31-Oct-17
|For up to 4 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $297/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Sorry, there are no guestbook entries for this property. Stayed here with Bookabach? Add a review