Bach or holiday home | Stewart Island | #19421
Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 2)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottages for an extra $15 per group.
Special conditions: - $30 surcharge for a 1 night stay - Smoking allowed outside only
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Peak Season 2017/2018
25-Nov-17 to 25-Feb-19
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $35/night; Children: $35/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
A comfortable bach with a wonderful host. Jimmy met us at the ferry 'terminal' and drove us the short way up to the cottage. Location was great as we could walk to town in 5 min and the bird life around the area was an extra bonus. The cottage is not flash but it is comfortable and had all the amenities we needed. Would stay here again.