Bach or holiday home | Stewart Island | #19421
Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 2)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottages for an extra $15 per group.
Special conditions: - $30 surcharge for a 1 night stay - Smoking allowed outside only
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Stewart Island is a beautiful place for a quiet relaxing stay and great walks. Jimmy's Cottage was just perfect for us. Lots of room and it had everything. We would definitely stay there again. And our meal at Church Hill Restaurant was an absolute highlight.