Bach or holiday home | Waikanae Beach | #1965
* 3 level 1960's bach. Newly renovated but not too precious - perfect for family play and relaxation
* A mere skip over the dunes to the beautiful and very safe Waikanae Beach
* 1 minute walk to the store, tennis court, park/playground, bar and cafe
* Good-sized open-plan kitchen-living area and brand new dining space, all with fantastic view of the sea
* View of the Tararua Ranges from the kitchen window
* All-day sun
* Large deck off main living area with outdoor seating and sea views
* 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen-size beds
* Bunkroom that sleeps four. Comfortable mattresses so great for adults too!
* 2 toilets. 2 showers, 1 bath
* Log-burner in main living area - cosy on a winter evening or during a storm
* Ducted heating system
* Flat screen tv and dvd player upstairs
* Rumpus room on ground level with 40" led TV and blue-ray, plus table tennis table
* Sofa bed in rumpus room so it can also serve as an extra bedroom
* (Burglar alarm)
* WI-FI access available at bar and cafe nearby
Within 5-20 minutes drive:
* Nga Manu bird sanctuary
* Waikanae outdoor pool with beautiful park-like surrounds (summer months only)
* Bushwalks in the Waikanae foothills (over the railway line near SH1)
* Paraparaumu airport
* Otaki outlet stores
* Waikanae river with walking and biking trails
* Local supermarkets
* Art gallery
* Arthouse movie theatre (Waikanae village)
* Ruth Pretty Cooking School (Te Horo)
Special conditions: Linen not supplied unless negotiated. Two night minimum stay. Holiday season weekly rate. Additional fee of $15 per person per night applies if there are more than 6 people staying. NO smoking inside the house.
Beautiful, spacious master bedroom
Comfortable and pretty 2nd bedroom
Spacious, fun room perfect for children and teenagers and comfortable for adults too
Combined living/sleeping area,Rumpus room contains double sofa bed. Table tennis and tv on hand!
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
2016 Standard nightly rate
21-Oct-16 to 17-Dec-16
|2 night minimum stay|
2016 December 18th-31st
18-Dec-16 to 31-Dec-16
|7 night minimum stay|
01-Jan-17 to 31-Jan-17
|7 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We really enjoyed our stay at Hi-Noon. Such a brilliant location right on the dunes and so close to the cafes and park. The house is lovely and really spacious which is great for when it rains all weekend! We would definitely rent again. A highchair would be a useful addition for people with young kids.
I cannot recommend this property highly enough. Great location right on the beach. Beautiful views, open plan living/kitchen/dining so you can see the Ocean at every moment. Warm house as we went in September, but would also be an amazing summer location. Beautiful deck & gorgeous views from inside & out. Great for families to share & for kids. Don't miss out on this property.