Bach or holiday home | Waikanae Beach | #1965
* 3 level 1960's bach. Newly renovated but not too precious - perfect for family play and relaxation
* A mere skip over the dunes to the beautiful and very safe Waikanae Beach
* 1 minute walk to the store, tennis court, park/playground, bar and cafe
* Good-sized open-plan kitchen-living area and brand new dining space, all with fantastic view of the sea
* View of the Tararua Ranges from the kitchen window
* All-day sun
* Large deck off main living area with outdoor seating and sea views
* 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen-size beds
* Bunkroom that sleeps four. Comfortable mattresses so great for adults too!
* 2 toilets. 2 showers, 1 bath
* Log-burner in main living area - cosy on a winter evening or during a storm
* Ducted heating system
* Flat screen tv and dvd player upstairs
* Rumpus room on ground level with 40" led TV and blue-ray, plus table tennis table
* Sofa bed in rumpus room so it can also serve as an extra bedroom
* (Burglar alarm)
* WI-FI access available at bar and cafe nearby
Within 5-20 minutes drive:
* Nga Manu bird sanctuary
* Waikanae outdoor pool with beautiful park-like surrounds (summer months only)
* Bushwalks in the Waikanae foothills (over the railway line near SH1)
* Paraparaumu airport
* Otaki outlet stores
* Waikanae river with walking and biking trails
* Local supermarkets
* Art gallery
* Arthouse movie theatre (Waikanae village)
* Ruth Pretty Cooking School (Te Horo)
Special conditions: Linen not supplied unless negotiated. Two night minimum stay. Holiday season weekly rate. Additional fee of $15 per person per night applies if there are more than 6 people staying. NO smoking inside the house.
Beautiful, spacious master bedroom
1 x Queen bed
Comfortable and pretty 2nd bedroom
1 x Queen bed
Spacious, fun room perfect for children and teenagers and comfortable for adults too
2 x Bunk bed
Combined living/sleeping area,Rumpus room contains double sofa bed. Table tennis and tv on hand!
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Such a beautiful spacious well equipped house with a magnificent view of the sea, even better having beach as your backyard. No wifi led to longer conversations, more time outdoor and spending time together as a whole. Wish we booked longer.
We had 3 awesome nights at Hi-Noon. A warm and comfortable house that is well set up for families with a trampoline, cosy bunk room and table tennis table that kept the kids very happy. Beach is just over the dunes and Waikanae Beach village is a lovely place for a holiday. Highly recommend Olde Beach Bakery and Nga Manu Reserve. We will definitely go and stay again!