Bach or holiday home | Stewart Island | #19654
- Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native
bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 1)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottage for an extra $15 per group.
Special conditions: - $30 surcharge for 1 night stay - Smoking allowed outside only
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Peak Season 2017/2018
26-May-17 to 26-Aug-18
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $35/night; Children: $35/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Jimmy's #2 cottage. Easy to find and 5 minutes walk from the jetty, supermarket and Hotel. Everything you need and nothing you don't. Its a typical Kiwiana bach. Outstanding water pressure in the shower!. If you want to de-stress, this place will do it for you. Comfortable and clean.