Bach or holiday home | Stewart Island | #19654
- Quiet, modern, warm self-contained cottage nestled in sheltered native
bush setting with abundant bird life.
- Lawn, bbq area with brushwood fence for privacy.
- All the creature comforts of home, away from home.
- Central village location, easy walk to all amenities.
- Ideal for couples, families
- Second cottage on same site ideal for groups (see listing for Jimmy's Cottage 1)
- Daily ferry and plane services to the Stewart Island.
- Four Square store within 5 minute walk.
- Bathing Beach 2-5 minutes walk away, ideal for children
- Close proximity to Ulva Island bird sanctuary
We can arrange for you and your luggage to be transported to Jimmy's Cottage for an extra $15 per group.
Special conditions: - $30 surcharge for 1 night stay - Smoking allowed outside only
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
High Season 2015/16
11-Feb-16 to 11-May-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $30/night; Children: $30/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
Stayed here? Add a Review
Great for a family or group, had everything we needed, comfortable and clean. A real Kiwi bach handy to town.
Fantastic location and great spot for a large group. Thank you.
Perfect wee house for a Stewart Island holiday, everything we required was there, nice and clean and just two minutes walk from the town.
Location was is a short walk of all the facilities. The premise was clean and exactly what bookabach is all about. It was a perfect holiday bach not fancy but all was there and clean and working. I sleep like a log.
Good location with reference to the town, space between the two cottages could be better defined.