Apartment | Oneroa | #20384
Stay on Waiheke in our apartment close to Oneroa but in a quiet spot on top of beautiful Little Oneroa Beach (with playground, Little Oneroa Beach Store selling coffee, ice cream and much more, a fish and chip take away, free BBQs). The unit, part of the house with separate entrance and its own parking is just minutes away from charming cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and art galleries in the main village, Oneroa, including favourite venues like The Oyster Inn, VinoVino, The Cove and many more.
Ideal spot for couples wanting to stay close but away from the buzz to vineyards like Mudbrick or Cable Bay - 5min by car or you can walk in 40min on a fine day :-)
* Queen size bed
* Bathroom with Shower (hair dryer provided)
* Lounge with colour TV with freeview/DVD and air conditioning/heating
* tea and coffee facilities (including tea and coffee :-), cereal and milk provided.
* Cozy, sheltered outdoor area, including two deck lounger and a BBQ (in summer) and a beautiful garden setting with a little tree deck.
* All linen and towels supplied. (Bring your own beach towels.)
* Ipod docking station - bring your Ipod and be safe from our supplied CDs :-)
* complementary use of push bikes/helmets and and body boards
* my choice of books in the apartment (I work in a book shop :-) ) and you can take it if you can't finish it but please leave another one!
* board games and cards for those rainy days
* toddler toys and books
Since we have two cats and chickens which means eggs for you !!! we regret not to allow we love them :-) . We are located on a slight hill (but the property is quite flat).
PLEASE NOTE: WITH INTERNET BANK TRANSFER THERE IS AN EXTRA FEE FOR US! SO PLEASE ASK ABOUT IT AND WE WILL SORT IT OUT FOR YOU ;-)
- smoking allowed outside
- cot available
- Enjoy the island :-)
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Winning spot! This was spacious accommodation for 2 people with a wee baby, with great amenities, in a nice quiet area. There is lots of character here too, I lost track of all the intriguing and crafty touches left by the creative owners! I also loved the turmeric latte sachets, haven’t tried those before! I would highly recommend a stay at Four Seasons In One Day.
We will come again
This is what us kiwis would call a granny flat. Nice clean well appointed flat under the main house. Lovely hosts.
Hi Astrid thanks so much for your amazing hospitality. I didn't get a chance to thank you personally for the bibs for my son as we had to rush off to get the bus but was such a thoughtful gift. Loved the crunchie bars, cereals, tea and coffee. Have kept the wine for when the baby arrives ;). Lovely spot on Waiheke, lovely apartment hope we can be back.
Book securely in just two minutes