Apartment | Palm Beach | #20941
• Manono Studio is a well-appointed and stylish studio with double bed, warm modern furnishings and fine linen. There is an en suite bathroom with luxury guest amenities; a stunning sun drenched terrace for relaxing, dining al fresco, or just winding down, Waiheke-style.
• We provide a self-catering breakfast of cereal choices, poached fruit, milk, bread and preserves. Where possible, the food items are locally sourced or made in our kitchen
There are also a few essentials to settle in with - plunger coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
• For your convenience we have a Weber gas BBQ, refrigerator and a microwave oven, as well as a toaster and electric kettle.
• We want you to feel relaxed and 'at home' but if you want to ignore these and get takeaways, we have these brochures too.
• There are sun loungers and a hammock to complete the picture.
• Being centrally located, Manono Studio guests are close to beaches, wineries, restaurants and renowned Waiheke walks - all combined with our fabulous view of the Hauraki Gulf.
• It is a five-minute drive to either ferry service and a bus stop is a 4 minute stroll away.
• Oneroa village is a short drive away, or a pleasant 15-minute walk.
• Manono Studio is an easy stroll to Sandy Bay and Enclosure Bay and a few more minutes to gorgeous Palm Beach.
• Although attached to the main house, Manono Studio has independent access and flat off-road parking.
• Your hosts are available for any assistance and advice you may need.
Otherwise you can just get busy relaxing in complete privacy.
• Thanks, we look forward to your enquiry.
Special conditions: The Studio is part of the main house with its own separate entrance. Independence and privacy is assured but the owners are available for advice and assistance if required. Flat off-street parking. Sloping pathway may prove a challenge for less-abled guests. Sorry, no smoking. Minimum booking 2 nights except.... Minimum 5 night bookings for 26 Dec – 05 Jan.
1 x Double bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Thanks for that review. I hope the 2 kinds of cheese, the biscuits, the pear paste, the chocolates, the birthday cake, the Prosecco that I arranged for you as a birthday surprise were satisfactory. We feel completely fine about washing your dishes, cleaning up the room, and posting your forgotten items to you (at our expense).