Flat or duplex | Katikati | #21098
- Situated 10 kms north of Katikati on the beautiful Tauranga harbour.
- Ideal for exploring the Bay of Plenty, Coromandel, Waikato and Rotorua areas.
- Rest, relax and enjoy the quiet rural setting.
- The apartment has a ground floor bedroom with queen bed, and french doors to the garden.
- Upstairs is a shower-room, and lounge kitchen area with a sofa bed and french doors onto a large deck overlooking the garden and harbour.
- A fully equiped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, oven and microwave.
- Enjoy cooking your own meals and lounging on the deck after a day of exploring.
- Complimentary seasonal fruit and vegetables from the garden.
- Fishing rods available, for use in the harbour.
- Free Wifi .
Locally there are many things to enjoy. Wander around Katikati and take in the murals. Waihi Beach is a 15 minute trip, also Athenree Hotpools. Many interesting walks locally and a little further afield. There is also a golf course and wineries in the area.
Katikati has a variety of shops which includes a good supermarket. There are also a a number of good cafes and resaurants in the area.
Special conditions: Smoking allowed outside only.
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
AA Smartfuel: Get 10c/litre fuel discount when you book and stay at this property for TWO nights or more [More info]
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 5 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night.
Last minute bookings: 10% off for stays over the next 7 nights
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
High season tariff
27-Oct-16 to 31-Mar-17
Low season tariff
01-Apr-17 to 30-Sep-17
High season tariff
01-Oct-17 to 27-Jan-18
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Ideal location for exploring Waihi down to Papamoa; very peaceful and quiet in a lovely garden setting. Fruit trees to pick by invitation and so close to the beach and water for kayaking and swimming. Great café lunches just down the road and fresh produce available from properties along the way. Some minor things are missing which would make this property perfect; but then, nothing ever is, so this isn't a complaint - just a nudge. Well recommended to all members.