Bach or holiday home | Langs Beach | #21199
Stunning French Provincial Country Home set on a 1.5 hectare site . Extensive ocean and bush views are a feature of the site along with beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning lagoon style swimming pool and spa. Relax on a lounger by the pool or head to one of New Zealands finest beaches, Langs Beach, at the end of your driveway. Close to all amenities incl. golf, fishing charters, diving, swimming, surfing, restaurants and shops.
• Sleeps up to 12 people
• Massive master bedroom with simply extraordinary views, Super King sized canopy bed, walk in wardrobe, ensuite (with bath and shower), 2 private decks with sun loungers, chairs and table
• Private downstairs bedroom with ensuite, queen sized double canopy bed, writing desk and ocean views
• 2 upstairs bedrooms with shared ensuite (incl. Bath), one with a walk in wardrobe, writing desk and elevated ocean views and one with a double fold out couch. Both Rooms have queen sized beds
• Separate guest toilet downstairs
• Quality linen and bathroom towels provided
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family lounge area and 2 outside dining areas (one with an open fire and one beside the large modern BBQ).
• Kitchen has large 3m centre granite bench complete with breakfast bar and seating. Double oven and 5 burner gas top stove. Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, bread maker, blender, cake mixer, juicer, Panini maker, pie maker, cookware, serving dishes, quality plates and utensils etc.
• Dining table has seating for 9 people (can accommodate 10 with an extra chair)
• Lounge includes a super big screen TV, open fire - opens out to a lovelycourtyard complete with wood burning Pizza Oven.
• Washing machine and dryer situated in double garage along with laundry tub and wood for fires
• Entertainment incl. Hi Fi system inside and out (5 TV’s, DVD player, play station, CD player and loaded CD’s. Mood lighting
• Wireless Internet Access
Special conditions: Pricing includes up to 10 guests. Additional guests (up to a maximum of 12) $100 extra per night/guest. Minimum 3 night stay during peak times and public holidays, rental terms and conditions apply, RESIDENT CAT
1 x Queen bed
1 x Cot
1 x Super king bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
xmas and new year
21-Jan-17 to 12-Jan-18
|For up to 10 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $150/night; Children: $150/night;|
|7 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The property was fantastic, large, clean, well equipped and very comfortable. The kitchen is well set up and we loved cooking in it. The house is wired with speakers inside and out which is all controlled with a iPad. The BBQ was big and allowed us to cook for eight people. The view were stunning, the pool area was fantastic. We all said we felt like we were at a resort. All in all a fantastic place to get away and relax and I highly recommend. Book and stay with confidence.