Bach or holiday home | Piha | #21386
• 5 minutes easy walk: beach, surf, tennis, fabulous café, children’s playground and licensed premises.
• Forest walks to: water fall, rivers and magical rock pools.
• This peaceful secluded property has it all: relax around the outdoor fire at night, enjoy the organic garden and hens, play games on the lawn, refresh in the stream, walk through bush to the sunset perch.
• Basic kitchenette: fridge, toaster, microwave. elements, electric wok and full supply of cooking /eating utensils.
• Enjoy the magic of our Balinese style shower
• Separate eco-toilet
• We have lovingly created a pristine eco-conscious environment and would love to share it with you.
• A favourite for those wanting to get “away from it all” RELAX and rejuvenate.
• Check out other studio – Piha Tree Top Studio BnB #21460
• For large groups you can rent the entire sanctuary.
• 40 minutes from Auckland CBD and Auckland international Airport (transport can be arranged to and from airport)
• Surf Lessons
Special conditions: Our River Retreat is set in an eco-friendly environment and we ask guests to respect the pristine native bush setting. + Outdoor shower + Eco toilet + Eco products eg shampoos, soaps and cleaners will be provided
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 7 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. STAY 6 NIGHTS - 7TH NIGHT FREE. March - November 31st
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
All year tariff
24-Jan-17 to 31-Dec-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $25/night; Children: $25/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
This place is magical, and a fun experience with the outdoor kitchen, shower, toilet. Lynne was really welcoming of our 2 year old, and we loved exploring the gardens, fruit trees and visiting the chickens. It's brilliant how embedded in the bush the house is, and yet only 5 minute walk to cafes etc. The house was a little damp and musty but that comes with living the in the bush I suppose!
It was a lovely property, immaculately presented with everything we needed. So tranquil set in the bush, listening to the stream in the evening and the birds in the morning. Beds were comfortable and the outside shower was a blissful novelty. Great location walking distance to beach, store and the waterfall.