Bach or holiday home | Waihi Beach | #21739
Ideally situated in Wilson Rd, you are just a stroll away from the Waihi Beach Village shops which include lots of cafes, Four Square Supermarket, a great Butchery and fantastic Bakery. Then wander east and you will be at the beach. Our position couldn’t be better.
We have furnished our unit with leather furniture and good quality beds. We pride ourselves in knowing you will have (almost) everything you would need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
* Sky - Basic and Sport
* Second TV in the main bedroom
* Internet – WiFi access
* DVD, UE Boom, iPod dock, perfect cellphone coverage
* Dishwasher, washing machine. Dryer if you need it.•
* 2nd bedroom configured to your requirements…either a king bed or 2 king single beds
* Portacot and highchair available
* Webber BBQ with full gas bottle and BBQ tools
* Shower over bath, heated towel rail
* Hot and cold outdoor shower
* 2 sets of bi-fold doors leading to 2 decks with outdoor furniture
* Electric blankets
* Light but warm feather duvets in winter
* Heat pump / air conditioning
* 2 burner gas hob (NB we do not have an oven)
* Whirlpool Crisper microwave (makes great pizzas)
* Bikes, kayak, boogie boards and kids' beach toys etc all available for you to use
* and a trolley to take them to the beach.
We think Waihi Beach is one of New Zealand’s top holiday destinations. As it is one of the safest swimming beaches around, it is a very popular destination for families.
All you need to do is walk 70m to the closest beach access and you will find your own spot on the widest part of Waihi Beach, where 2 Mile Creek joins the sea. No need to worry about scrambling down the rock wall or having limited sand at high tide. The creek is certainly another fun place for the kids to play.
Special conditions: Smoking outside only please. "Snazzy" is ideally suited to a small family or two couples. "Snazzy" is available from 4pm onwards and needs to be vacated by 11am.
1 x Super king bed
1 x Split King
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Flat rate tariff
21-Apr-18 to 31-Dec-18
|2 night minimum stay|
01-Jan-19 to 21-Jul-19
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Lovely purpose built wee house which is very welcoming, really clean and very easy to relax in,. Its so close to the beach and great cafes (The secret garden and Flat white} that we walked everywhere, which was a treat.
Property is clean, bed is comfortable. Loved how the doors open to the outside to expand your living space. Has all the amenities you need and then some. Great proximity to the beach and the village. We’re staying in 22 properties on our travels around NZ and this property definitely ranks as one of the best. Thank you for everything Sue & Tom!
Very welcoming - both arrival and leaving. Beautiful bach - everything you want, even salt and pepper. Good size bedrooms, bathroom and extremely comfortable living/kitchen areas. LOVE the location close to shops and beach. Would love to come back again.