Bach or holiday home | Waihi Beach | #21739
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
We have lived comfortably in this modern 2 bedroomed unit. Now we have finished building our house at the front, we think you would enjoy holidaying here.
Ideally situated in Wilson Rd, you are just a stroll away from the pub, cafes, grocery store, clothing shops and a great butchery. Then wander east and you will be at the beach. Our position couldn’t be better.
We have furnished our unit with leather furniture and good quality beds. We pride ourselves in knowing you will have (almost) everything you would need to make your stay enjoyable.
* Sky - Basic and Sport
* Second TV in the main bedroom
* Internet – WiFi access
* DVD, iPod dock, perfect cellphone coverage
* Dishwasher, washing machine. Dryer if you need it.•
* 2nd bedroom configured to your requirements…either a king bed or 2 single beds
* Portacot available
* BBQ with full gas bottle and BBQ tools
* Shower over bath
* Hot and cold outdoor shower
* 2 sets of bi-fold doors leading to 2 decks with outdoor furniture
* Electric blankets
* Light but warm feather duvets
* Wool insulation
* Electric heating
* 2 burner gas hob (NB we do not have an oven)
* Whirlpool Crisper microwave (makes great pizzas)
* Bikes, kayak, boogie boards and kids' beach toys etc all available for you to use
* and a trolley to take them to the beach.
We think Waihi Beach is one of New Zealand’s top holiday destinations. As it is one of the safest swimming beaches around, it is a very popular destination for families.
All you need to do is walk 70m to the closest beach access and you will find your own spot on the widest part of Waihi Beach, where 2 Mile Creek joins the sea. No need to worry about scrambling down the rock wall or having limited sand at high tide. The creek is certainly another fun place for the kids to play.
Check out our position on Google Maps to get a good idea of where we are situated.
Special conditions: Smoking outside only please. "Snazzy" is ideally suited to a small family or two couples. "Snazzy" is available from 4pm onwards and needs to be vacated by 11am. The ability to pay by Mastercard or Visa is available to you. Please ask me about it!
1 x Super king bed
1 x Split King
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Flat rate tariff
26-Oct-16 to 31-Dec-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The property is immaculate, everything you could want is supplied. Snazzy is a great place to stay, it is well furnished with great outdoor areas as well. We just love it and will be back again soon.the location is fantastic, it is in walking distance of everywhere, it is right in the heart of things but very quiet and peaceful, you'd be crazy not to stay here.