Bach or holiday home | Frankton | #21992
Architecturally designed to maximise the views and sun, Stewart Lodge is your ideal Queenstown getaway. Relax in the spa pool and enjoy two ample patio areas with a custom-made outdoor dining table. From the moment you walk through the alpine garden, Stewart Lodge’s decor is pure Queenstown – deliberately at one with the environment of the Wakatipu Basin.
As you open the door to your haven, to your left is the spacious, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. As you walk up the steps and into the living area, you will be greeted with stunning lake and mountain views.
The contemporary kitchen is finished to perfection with granite benchtops and relaxed open plan living. A winter dinner party beckons in the adjoining dining and lounge area. Think vaulted ceilings, beautiful views, a stone feature fireplace, flatscreen TV, sound system and plentiful furnishings.
Downstairs you will find a laundry to your left, another bathroom with adjoining door to the spacious second bedroom, and the third and fourth bedrooms.
• Spring Off peak September 1st – November 16th (Queenstown Marathon)
• Christmas/New Year tariff (5 night minimum stay) December 21st – January 5th
• Summer Peak (3 night minimum) November 16th – April 30th (from Queenstown Marathon onwards)
• Autumn Off peak May 1st – June 30th
• Winter peak (5 night minimum stay) July 1st – August 31st
• Rates are a guide only and subject to change
• *Note special events and Christmas/New Years tariff subject to increased nightly rates and minimum stay
• Additional fees include pre-arrival inspection, house linens, towels and standard departure clean
• Please note that stays of 7+ nights may require mid-stay clean/linen change where additional charges may apply
• Prices are for up to 8 people. Additional beds and linen maybe available upon request – ask reservations
• Minimum age requirement 25 years or older for the leading group member (photo ID required)
• Bond $500
3 night minimum stay due to council regulations. Nightly rates a GUIDE ONLY. Prices vary according to particulars of stay. The leading group member is required TO BE 25 YEARS+. *Note: Special Events and New Year rates differ from those advertised* Inclusions: lockbox entry, 24/7 access to Goodstays representative in case of emergency. Additional costs: house linens, departure clean, bond (refundable). For hire: roll-away beds, portacots, highchairs. Goodstays Queenstown and Wanaka Ltd.
Extras: Departure Clean (Required, NZ$240.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$278.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
2 x Narrow single bed
1 x Double bed
1 x King bed
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Sorry, there are no guestbook entries for this property. Stayed here with Bookabach? Add a review
Book securely in just two minutes