Apartment | Ponsonby | #22333
ECO-FRIENDLY and FOCUSED on SUSTAINABILITY
Our philosophy of sustainability, recycling and renewable energy was our driver in the installation of a new PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR POWER SYSTEM which now provides all the power needs of the apartment and sends the excess electricity back to the grid.
Our Sustainability Commitment is an on-going journey.
Following are some of our initiatives:
• Our apartment is well insulated to maintain and hold temperature
• Air Conditioning: The apartment has a manual touch-pad allowing guests to adjust room air conditioning to their individual requirements and to assist in reducing energy consumption
• 100% biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products are provided for bathroom, kitchen and laundry
• Wherever possible we purchase products in bulk i.e. cleaning products, and use pump bottles for cleaning reducing the need for plastic containers
• The shower in the bathroom has special design feature that eliminates condensation
• Organic tea and coffee are provided
• FAIR TRADE products are used wherever possible
• Low energy light bulbs are installed
• We encourage our team and guests to turn off lights and equipment when not in use
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
GET OUT THERE
Ponsonby is right in the heart of everything that is happening in Auckland. Take a high speed 30 minute ferry ride from the Auckland City Ferry Terminal to Waiheke Island in the Hauraki Gulf for a day trip. Hire a car and drive to spectacular Piha Beach on the Wild West Coast in 35 minutes. Or head up the motorway to Matakana and Omaha beach on the East Coast in 45 minutes and enjoy the beautiful coastline and wineries that are so close and accessible.
Special conditions: No Smoking No pets Professionals and business people preferred Not suitable for children No cooking of food that result in strong smells
Queen double bed with direct access to adjoing bathroom. The room has twin bedside tables and a large mirrored wardrobe
1 x Queen bed
Double bed with direct access to bathroom. Twin bedside tables and wardrobe hanging space
1 x Double bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Flat rate tariff
24-Oct-16 to 01-May-17
|2 night minimum stay|
02-May-17 to 24-Oct-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Very quiet, despite being minutes away from all those cafes. Very handy central location. Easy access to Motorway, only 30mins to as far as Albany and equally easy to drive to city. The unit was tastefully presented and very comfortable.