Bach or holiday home | Coromandel Township | #22339
* Modern & comfortable beachfront bach.
* Relaxing seaside getaway.
* Short 5-6km drive into Coromandel Township with cafes, restaurants, shops, arts & crafts and historical attractions.
* Swimming pontoon in bay provides hours of fun for the kids.
* Fishing charters available locally.
* Kayaks available for guest use (Must bring own lifejackets).
* Sky TV.
* Outdoor gas barbecue.
* Dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, gas hob, electric frypan. Please note: No full size oven.
* Washing machine.
* Mobile telephone coverage.
* Linen provided (excludes beach & fishing towels).
Special conditions: * Prices for 2 people only. Each additional person $25 per night. * Maximum of 6 guests. * Single night surcharge $25. * Minimum stay of 5 nights during the month of January. * We are on tank water so please conserve water. Bore water is available for washing boats/fishing gear etc. * No smoking. * No tents, caravans, campervans etc.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
3 x King single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
High season tariff
24-Jan-17 to 28-Feb-17
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $25/night; Children: $25/night;|
|5 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
This beach bach was lovely and cosy and just right for the four of us for a fishing / relaxing breakaway. Situated in a sheltered bay with the boat ramp right across the road and plenty of parking space and all the facility's one could wish for.
We really enjoyed our three-night stay at the Wyuna Waterfront house. It is in excellent condition, with all-modern appliances and amenities, is clean and tidy -- and, of course, it has a sensational view of the bay. It's just a 10-15 minute drive into Coromandel town, so the location is very convenient. There were just two of us, but the house easily accommodates a family of six.
Great location and so peaceful. Has everything you need and high end appliances. Very warm bach and very comfortable. Outdoor area is great. You must remember to bring your own life jackets for the kayaks as no one in the area hires any. We would definitely stay here again and bring the kids next time.