Bach or holiday home | Waihi Beach | #22589
Seabrook - 1 The Esplanade.
This near-new beachfront bach, completed in 2012, has immediate beach access and wide sea views.
Located at Waihi Beach's popular and busy north end, Seabrook offers:
- proximity to the surf club for safe patrolled swimming.
- all-tide beach access (some parts of Waihi Beach lose beach access at high tide).
- renowned surf breaks - ride 'the escalator'.
- clean stream adjoining the property - a magnet for younger children.
- start of the scenic 40 minute walk to Orokawa Beach.
- two cafes in walking distance - 5 minutes to the Hot Pipi - or 10 minutes along the beach to the Flat White.
- large (approx 70 sq m) open lounge / dining / kitchen area.
See it all from the lounge, deck or lawn - surfing, swimming or watch the kids pottering in the stream.
- Smoking outside only please
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- Linen and towels - BYO preferred. Can be supplied by arrangement.
- Please remove own rubbish. Collection day is Monday.
- BBQ - Charcoal. No guarantees re: how clean the last user left it. Please clean after use.
- TV - freeview dish and box.
- Single beds are kids' bunk beds which some adults find uncomfortable
See 'Rental terms' for policy on weddings/events, parking and consumables.
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$120.00 per stay); Linen and towel cleaning and laundry (Optional, NZ$100.00 per stay); Credit card - enabled on request. Add 3.5% (my cost). Note: Credit Card Company will charge you 2% as well. (Optional, NZ$0.00 per stay); Functions - max 20 people total on-site (Optional, NZ$10.00 per person); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Double bed
2 x Narrow single bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Fold-out sofa bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Fantastic location on Waihi Beach, big modern home, lots of space for a couple of families. Easy to clean and modern and sunny. Beds pretty comfortable and plenty of duvets and pillows to use if you leave yours at home. Recommend bringing some of your own cleaning products as it looks like they get used up pretty quickly. WIsh we could have stayed longer, great value for money.
Book securely in just two minutes