Bach or holiday home | Opito Bay (Kerikeri) | #2277
You will never tire of the spectacular views overlooking Opito Bay and the Bay of Islands from this welcoming kiwi beach house. The perfect location for relaxing, fishing, boating and diving – you don’t have to go far to catch fish, you can even use the dinghy and fishing gear provided! A quick 3 minute walk to a very safe swimming beach, ideal for children and the boat ramp easily accessible anytime. Best of all is the soothing spa pool, which is fantastic after a day at the beach, out on the water or after exploring the native bush walks.
• This traditional kiwi beach house comprises four bedrooms, an open living and dining area including a drywood fireplace (perfect for the winter escape), separate laundry and a well equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and oven.
• The outdoor deck area comes complete with a gas BBQ, outdoor furniture and spa pool set among palm trees and native plants.
• Ample parking for cars and a large boat, there’s even a station to fillet your fresh catch of the day.
• Complimentary use of a dinghy and basic fishing gear.
• 15 minutes by boat to some of the best diving spots.
• A kiwi sanctuary – hear kiwi at night and explore the DOC tracks in the day.
Great location for discovering the wide array of attractions that the
Bay of Islands and Northland has to offer. Suitably close to the vibrant township of Kerikeri, well known for its restaurants, vineyards, boutique craft shops, market, golf course and historic sites.
Escape to a tranquil, peaceful bay - ideal for a family, romantic getaway or as the perfect base for all your water adventures. Come and experience it for yourself.
An optional cleaning service is available for $50 - please enquire about this at time of booking
Two night minimum stay
Smokers welcome but smoking not permitted in the house
Linen available on request, a charge of $15 per person applies
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$50.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We loved staying here at Opito Palms. The views were breath taking, the spa was relaxing, the house was well equip with everything you would use at home. The only thing I would bring is a heater for the kids room during winter. Great for my two year old who enjoyed all the toys and books. The only negative I did have was the cleanliness of the shower was a bit gross but that was soon solved with some jiff. We had fun heading around the area in our 4wd up the white sandy beaches and too finish it off with a burger and a beer in Keri Keri. Good location and reasonably close to most attractions. I would recommend this place to all ages. Thanks Alister!
Alistair is brilliant to deal with prior and after arrival! Love the house, spa and time here!!! Can’t wait to come back. Thank you so much!!!!
Book securely in just two minutes