Bach or holiday home | Mapua (Ruby Bay) | #23692
Located in the heart of Tasman, one of New Zealand’s most beautiful regions. The cottage's size, character and central location, make it the perfect retreat for couples or families.
Couples will love the private and intimate setting.
Children can easily entertain themselves at the playhouse, sand pit or swings, all set amongst the trees. Books, toys, games and DVDs are also available.
Stay in and relax at the cottage with under floor heating for added comfort and warmth in the cooler months.
In the Summer months enjoy BBQ meals at the outside table setting while listening to the Tui's chattering, enjoy a walk on the properties forest tracks, visit the Glow Worms, or venture out and enjoy the many activities the local area has to offer.
A sample of which include:
* Relaxing on the local Golden Sand Beaches or Kayaking Abel Tasman.
* Visit Local Wineries, and Restaurants. Mahana Winery is only a 10 min stroll away, Mapua’s Award Winning Restaurants 5 mins drive.
* 2 mins drive to the the 'Animal Farm' rare breeds animal park.
* Ski Rainbow or Hike the Kahurangi, Abel Tasman, or Nelson Lakes National Parks.
* Relax with a Beer at any of the local Craft Beer Breweries - The Craft Brewers Capital of NZ.
* Cycle 'Tasman's Great Taste Trail' or Mountain Bike at Kaiteriteri Mountain Bike Park.
Whether you would like an active holiday or a relaxing break, stay for a while and enjoy all the region has to offer. We also have the family cat, dogs, ponies and goats who would all welcome attention during your stay.
* Pets allowed with prior approval.
* Minimum 2 nights stay on Public Holiday Weekends.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
1 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Nic and her Bach were fantastic, such a lovely home to base ourselves at for two days break from our campervan. It was almost a shame we have to venture out into the wonders of Abel Tasman and Mapua as we all would have quite happily hunkered down in the House for two days relaxing in our forest retreat. We will be back!!!! Will, Tash, Lily and Evie
Great property so clean and had everything we needed for a very relaxing break. Ideal surroundings a feeling of being in the country but with everything just a short drive away. It was so good to be able to take our pet with us and she had a lovely time too in the surrounding forest. We would highly recommend staying here.
Book securely in just two minutes