Bach or holiday home | Arrowtown | #24432
A delightful home on Lake Hayes that is convenient to all that the area offers. This is the place to get away from it all, yet have a million things on your doorstep.
Enjoy the sunny front deck and dining room overlooking Lake Hayes. Walter and Cecil Peaks can be seen to your left and Coronet Peak to your right. The kitchen is well-equipped. There is onsite parking for your car.
A warm house in the winter, with heaters including a gas fire in the lounge.
The home is:
- across the road from beautiful Lake Hayes and the 100km+ Queenstown Trail biking and walking paths.
- close to Amisfield Winery’s restaurant.
- 4km to Arrowtown (walks, shops, restaurants, bars, Dorothy Brown art house cinema, and the historic Chinese camp).
- 15 minutes to Queenstown airport
- 20 min to the centre of Queenstown CBD.
- close to multiple ski fields (Cardrona, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables).
- close to golf courses (The Hills, Arrowtown Golf Club, Millbrook, Jack’s Point…).
- Close to wineries (Gibbston Valley, Peregrine, Roaring Meg...).
Our home is the perfect jumping off spot for bike riding, tramping, skiing, soaking in hot pools, jet-boating, wine tasting, and dining. Or just stay at the house, read a book and enjoy the birdsong and views!
Please, no smoking in the house.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (Required, NZ$20.00 per person);
1 x Queen bed
2 x Narrow single bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Book securely in just two minutes