Bed and Breakfast | Kaikoura Township | #24568
WACKY STAYS, Kaikoura - offers an amazing collection of six UNIQUE BandB, farm-stay rentals = Colonial Wagon, Train Carriage, Yurt, House Truck, Tipi and Farmers Cottage.
All have private bathrooms. They all have their own UNIQUE character, sleeping from 2 to 6 guests (25 in total for groups).
- Located - 4km from town center. Walks and cycle trail = 1km.
Coast and beaches = 4km. Mountain base = 6km.
Enjoy a luxurious stay in a reproduction Colonial Wagon.
- Sleeps up to 4 in king double bed or twin singles (please let us know in advance which you prefer?) And also two bunk beds in the nearby Wagon Sleep-out.
- Continental breakfast including: cereal, bread, homemade jam, butter, tea/coffee, seasonal: fruit, farm eggs (left in your fridge each day, to have at your leisure)
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
- Stained macrocarpa wood throughout
- Small kitchen with hot plate, fridge, microwave, sink, kettle, toaster, rice cooker
- Small sitting area with sofa and table with electronic height adjustment
- Full-HD flat screen TV, Blu-Ray / DVD / CD player (700+ DVD's and Blu-Ray's library)
- Heat pump and air conditioning
- On-board toilet, separate shower, bathroom basin
- Towel robes, slippers and toiletries are provided
- Bed linen and towels provided (washed in an environmentally friendly 'sensitive' detergent)
- Canvas canopy double skinned, and insulated with sheep’s wool
- Walls and floor insulated beyond modern requirements
- Nearby Wagon Sleep-out has 2 bunk beds, electric heater, hidden baby monitor (master unit in Colonial Wagon)
- Separate barbecue building with gas barbecue, gas oven/cooker, outdoor table and chairs
- FREE use of mountain bikes / peddle cycles (at your own risk)
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order and cook yourselves on the gas barbecue
Smoking ok outside, NOT in wagon.
Small deck not suitable for small children.
Check-in: 2pm, to 9pm
Check-out = by 10am - thanks
We offer extended check-ins (after 9pm) and check-outs (after 10am) subject to an hourly charge.
Pets allowed with prior approval, but NOT in the wagon (please call or email to discuss)
Cleaning: Please leave in the condition you found it.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
1 x King bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We had a very friendly welcome and then the big surprise, the colonial wagon, wow the photos does not do it justice. What an amazing place and the view, you don't want to get up out of bed, a very comfortable bed too. We will go back.
Book securely in just two minutes