Flat or duplex | Tryphena | #24674
Pigeons Lodge is one of the well-known accommodation places on Great Barrier Island for very good reasons:-
* the hosts - Matt and Ann will make you feel welcome and comfortable from the first moment
* location - near to the wharf, just 13km from the airport, easy to get to
* ambiance - surrounded by bush and birds
* views - lie in bed and look out over the bay
* surrounds - set in two acres of towering native trees to explore
* activities - beaches, bush walks, kayaks, fishing, cycling - it's all here
* eateries - you are spoiled for choice from fish and chips on the beach to five-star dining within a four kilometre radius
* transport - rent a car or a bike (or both) to explore the island at your leisure
* housekeeping - our units are serviced every day or on request
Come and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed!
Special conditions: Smoking allowed outside only.
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Year - round price
06-Dec-16 to 31-Dec-16
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Matt and his wife were very welcoming and helpful, providing us with advice and local recommendations. The accommodation was tidy and had all the necessities. Additional toiletries and welcome basket were thoughtful. The deck and lovely view were also a bonus! The property is gorgeous, very peaceful and relaxing! I would stay there again :)
All the unexpected added extras like large milk, plunger coffee, box of biscuits, perfume, sun block, insect repellent etc created such a wonderful welcome and enjoyable stay at Pigeons Lodge. The unit was situated perfectly to enjoy the gorgeous bird life, view of the harbour and a feeling of complete relaxation. An, the manager was a delight to deal with and the unit was clean and had everything needed to provide a stress free and easy holiday. Great bush walks to snorkelling spots too.
We stayed at Pigeon's Lodge for 4 nights and enjoyed our experience. The location is very convenient, the Bach was clean and tidy and the hosts were very hospitable. The location is convenient to both the ferry and local shops and anenities. The views from the Bach terrace are stunning and the Bach is surrounded by native trees.