Bach or holiday home | Kuratau | #25517
Greyfriars - A piece of paradise.................
This modern comfortable holiday home is conveniently located on the south western shores of Lake Taupo at Kuratau. The home comes with all amenities provided and sleeps 7 people comfortably. The property has decks on three sides to capture all day sun and is located in a private setting surrounded by native trees and shrubs where native tui's, bellbirds and pigeons can be seen and heard at different times of the year, There is a wood burner fire with firewood supplied for the cooler winter evenings after a day on the mountain skiing. There is plenty of off street parking for several cars and a large boat if required.
Why stay at Greyfriars
- 2 minute walk to the lake
- 45 minute drive to the ski fields
- Shop, cafe, kids playground all only a short walk away
- Turangi Town Centre only 17 minutes drive away
- Tokaanu Hot pools only 13 minutes drive away
- Tongariro National Trout Centre only 17 minutes drive away
- Off street parking for the boat
- Close to the Omori Stream and Kuratau River mouths
- Access to some of the best trout fishing in the world
Smoking allowed outside only
Pets are allowed with prior approval only
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$70.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels)
1 x King bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Narrow single bed
1 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Greyfriars was ideally located, very close to the boat ramp. Nice and private, and with plenty of lovely walks to enjoy with the family straight from the front door. We thoroughly enjoyed our autumn getaway in Kuratau. It was wonderful having the wood burner and the house stocked with firewood. It was all very clean and tidy. Thanks so much!
Book securely in just two minutes