Bed and Breakfast | Kaikoura Township | #25545
Our LARGE six-metre authentic Yurt was imported from Mongolia:
- Sleeps up to four in a double bed and two separate single beds
- High quality glamping accommodation
- Insulated wooden floor
- Breakfast items: cereal, bread, butter, homemade jam, coffee/tea, milk, seasonal: fruit and farm eggs (left in the fridge on arrival day, to have at your leisure)
- Double skinned, with camel hair insulation in the walls and ceiling
- Roof circle opens to let heat out, fresh air in, or to watch stars at night
- Coffee table, sofa and chairs
- Electric power points, USB recharging points, fridge, rice cooker, heater, games
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Adult towel robes, slippers and toiletries
- Companion toilet/shower building with wash basin
- Separate barbecue building (shared with House Truck), includes gas barbecue, gas pizza oven, gas hot plate, sink, outdoor table and chairs
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
- Disabled access to Yurt, toilet and barbeque buildings
- 4km from Kaikoura town centre - supermarket, i-Site (tourist information), Whale Watch and Dolphin Swim offices.
- QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line (which runs through centre of town) and 4km / 7km from the town’s two fire sirens!
- SPECTACULAR view of Mount Fyffe (4km away) and the Kaikoura mountain ranges
- Only 4km to the beach/sea
- 1km from local river with walks and cycle trail
- Unlimited off-road car/boat/trailer parking
- FREE use of our mountain bikes / peddle cycles (please book in advance)
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order and cook yourselves in the pizza oven
- Barbecue food packs available to pre-order and cook yourselves on your barbecue
Also available = Llama Trekking in beautiful Kaikoura coast or riverbed - please contact us to book in advance
Check-in: 2pm to 9pm.
Check-out: by 10am.
We offer extended check-in (after 9pm) and check-out (after 10am), subject to an hourly charge.
Cleaning: please leave in the condition you found it.
Smoking allowed outside
Pets allowed with prior approval
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
1 x Double bed
1 x Narrow single bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Liked: the yurt idea, animal feeding and access to the zoo, bathroom facilities, friendliness of the owner. Location is a couple of miles from town, but thats no problem with a car....it was quite apart from the donkeys and the cockerel (and we were very pleased to hear them :-))
Book securely in just two minutes