Farmstay | Kaikoura Township | #25546
Our House Truck took 7 years to restore, with beautiful detailing throughout.
- Sleeps two in a double bed (over the drivers cab)
- Beautifully ornate internal decoration, with wood paneling throughout
- Self-catering kitchen with gas oven and hob, fridge, microwave, rice cooker, sink, kettle
- Breakfast items: cereal, bread, butter, homemade jam, coffee/tea, seasonal: fruit and farm eggs (left in your fridge on arrival day, to have at your leisure)
- Flat screen TV with in-built DVD and CD player (700+ DVD's library)
- On-board toilet and separate shower
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Adult robes, slippers and toiletries
- Small seating area, with table
- Log burner fire (FREE firewood and fir cones provided - wintertime only)
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
- Separate barbecue building (shared with our large Yurt), includes gas barbecue, gas pizza oven, sink, outdoor table and chairs
- Walls, ceiling and floor insulated beyond modern requirements
- Three solar panels provide more than 50% of on-board electricity (USB recharging point)
- 4km from Kaikoura town centre - supermarket, i-Site (tourist information), Whale Watch office and Dolphin Swim office
- QUIET LOCATION - 4km from railway line (which runs through centre of town) and 4km from the town’s two fire sirens!
- SPECTACULAR view of Mount Fyffe (4km away) and the Kaikoura mountain ranges
- Unlimited off-road car/boat/trailer parking
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order, and cook yourselves in the pizza oven
- Barbecue food packs available to pre-order and cook yourselves
Also available = Llama Trekking in beautiful Kaikoura coast or riverbed - please contact us to book in advance.
Special conditions: Check-in: 2pm to 9pm. Check-out: by 10am. We offer extended check-in (after 9pm) and check-out (after 10am), subject to an hourly charge. Cleaning: please leave in the condition you found it. Smoking allowed outside Pets allowed with prior approval
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review