Bach or holiday home | Haumoana | #25572
Love to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean? Then this is the place for you, with the beach right outside your front door.
Features include a games room with pool table and bbq provided for alfresco dining.
Other amenities in the area include:
- Walking distance to fabulous wineries and restaurants such as Elephant Hill and Clearview.
- Walking distance to a Farmyard Zoo and Car museum.
- Only 4kms to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course.
- A cycling pathway of over 100kms of easy riding.
- Visit Cape Kidnappers Gannets Tours; includes overland and helicopter safaris, and tractor rides along the beach.
- Check out some of the local artists.
- 2 min walk to Four Square Dairy, a Fish and Chips/Chinese Shop and the Local Pub - Gannets Bar
It is approximately a 15 minutes drive to the beautiful Art Deco City of Napier or Hastings, and 10 minutes drive to Havelock North.
Come and stay if you wish to be only seconds from the beach, minutes from the vineyards, and have lasting memories.
Special conditions: Bed Linen and tea towels is provided at no charge. NOTE: GUESTS ARE TO BRING THEIR OWN BATH TOWELS
1 x Double bed
1 x Double bed
2 x King single bed
1 x Queen bed
Other sleeping area
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
25-Nov-17 to 25-Feb-19
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The weather for our stay was terrible so we were confined to inside. Good value a few things to improve future visitors would be, basics like Salt and Pepper or advice these are not supplied, some extra pillows, and maybe update the barbeque.
We had an awesome time at the bach! The location is just awesome - right at the beach. The bach itself is beautiful and cared for with a lot of room as well as the beautiful and spacious garden around it. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others. We hope to come again one day :)