Bach or holiday home | Queenstown Hill | #25752
Queenstown is a fantastic holiday destination as it has something for everyone. Our holiday house is a great place from which to relax and enjoy the views and comforts of home. Being in walking distance of town it is not necessary to have a car. You will be close to the shops, restaurants and all the tourist amenities. The town is delightful. It is focused on providing tourist/holidaymakers with access to the many action/adventure opportunities, golf, wine tasting, biking, walking/tramping, skiing etc.
Our pricing is inclusive of wifi, linen, cleaning and any taxes.
Comments about our house:
- A separate TV area has MySky with over 50 channels including sports and music channels.
- WiFi is is available at no extra charge. We have a notebook PC and a printer available for you to use.
- The kitchen is well set-up so cooking at home is a joy. Includes Nespresso coffee machine - BYO pods.
- We have good heating and our house is double glazed.
- Each bedroom and bathroom is on a separate level. The main living area is upstairs with access to a back lawn and a car park that is accessed by a private road.
- There is an internal garage and 2 outside car parks so parking is not a problem even though so close to town.
Smoking allowed outside only.
Deck not suitable for small children.
Minimum 4 night stay, maximum 30 days.
Maximum of 4 people.
Person making the booking request must be over age 30 and must be staying at the property over the period requested unless other arrangements are made with the owner.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included); WiFi (included);
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Delightful property which feels very much like home to us. Well equipped, comfortable, and with a great location. Downstairs can get a bit chilly in the middle of winter but the heaters and electric blankets do their best to keep that at bay.
Nice lake view and walkable to town center. It's about a 10 min walk to town, but there is a hill on return that might not be for everyone. Our 60 year old walking legs handled it. Modern house with a good layout for two couples and plenty of room. Well equipped with everything you might need. Binder with house instructions and area attractions. We enjoyed our stay and would use this property again.
Book securely in just two minutes