Bach or holiday home | Waikanae Beach | #25797
• Our Bach is perfect for a family with children or couples.
• Broadband WiFi included.
• Access to the sandy beach with safe bathing is just a couple of minutes away.
• Located on a mostly level, sunny well-fenced section in a quiet street.
• Conveniently located for Waikanae Beach dairy and cafe's.
• Excellent decorative order throughout.
• Plenty of outdoor space for petanque, ball games or even a tent.
• Large area for off street parking for your car and boat trailer.
• Covered patio area ideally placed for catching the evening sun and al fresco dining (BBQ included).
• Handy for Waikane Pool (in summer), Nga Manu bird sanctuary, Southwards Car Museum, lagoons, walks, bowling clubs, boat ramp and golf course.
Sorry, no smokers or pets.
From 2016, we now have Broadband Wi-Fi.
Based on feedback from our guests; we have a DVD player, blankets for those cooler nights and heaters in every bedroom. Very snug!
Long term lets for off-peak season welcome. Contact owners for competitive rates.
Stayed before? You may be eligible for a discount - just ask when you make a request.
Special conditions: Families preferred. Long term lets from April to November welcome. Contact us for competitive rates. There is a couple of clunker bikes in the shed - you're welcome to use them at your own risk. Helmets available. Please wash up all the dishes and oven trays you use.
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Double bed
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Queen bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 7 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes school & public holidays.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review