Bach or holiday home | Ohakune | #26566
Harakeke House is a 3 bedroom Ohakune chalet. Located upstairs in a 2 storey dwelling, this Ohakune chalet is situated within the Junction and only 5 minutes walk to the Powder Keg.
This Ohakune chalet is modern with an open plan lounge kitchen and dining area. In the lounge is a comfortable lounge suite where you can enjoy the warmth of the gas fire. There is a wall mounted LCD TV, a DVD and stereo for your entertainment. At Harekeke house, there are concertina doors from the lounge that create great indoor/outdoor flow to a deck with a BBQ and picnic table.
Harakeke House chalet has three bedrooms and one bathroom. In the master bedrooom is a Queen sized bed, the second bedroom has a queen bunk bed, and the third bedroom a single bunk set.
A large lockable laundry/drying room is downstairs for you ski and board storage and this is also where the washing machine and dryer are located. This area is shared with the downstairs unit. Parking for this chalet is at the front of the property.
This Ohakune accommodation offers a great getaway any time of year.
Special conditions: Please note there is a separate unit downstairs (accommodating a further 5 guests) that can be booked. Please refer to: www.bachcare.co.nz/1142 For Mardi Gras bookings a double bond may be required. Minimum nights, bond, special conditions and other fees may apply. Please see Bachcare website for details and full terms and conditions.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Bunk bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
07-Dec-16 to 15-Jun-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Good location. On-road parking was not ideal as we arrived late. Outdoor decks were great, however a few bean bags would be a good addition. Small garden needs work as looks untidy. disappointed as fridge was not working, was a bit of a hassle to use the one in empty unit downstairs. Plugged in the microwave which nearly resulted in an electrical fire - so that needs urgent attention. Some cereal bowls were dirty.