Bach or holiday home | Muri Beach | #27340
This beautifully renovated beach house has a real ‘homely’ and ‘rustic ‘charm about it, while offering you spectacular morning sunrises, views across the lagoon to our families unspoilt ‘Moto/tropical island’ (known as Ta'akoka) and onwards past the distant wave breaks over the fringing reef…words can’t really explain how beautiful this residence is and the serenity it emulates.
The beach residence is exceptionally large; boasting 228 sqm in size and was designed with high ceilings to allow natural airflow throughout. With 3 large private balcony areas on offer, it is ideal for open air entertaining overlooking the Muri lagoon or in the surrounds of a tropical garden …You chose!
Primary construction is concrete with rimu flooring throughout, rustic in décor and furnishings, yet captures a distinctive Polynesian feel to enhance the panoramic vistas on offer.
This property offers you a large 2 bedroom beach house on a private location that can sleep up to 4 guests (adults/children)- from NZD$449.00 to NZD$549.00 per night with the following amenities;
• (1st ) Bedroom is very large and contains 2x King beds - with beachfront views out to the Lagoon.
• (2nd) Bedroom contains a Super King bed - with a large adjoining outside deck surrounded by tropical landscaping
• All bedrooms have air conditioning & ceiling fans.
• Two bathrooms & Toilet facilities – one situated within the living quarters (separate Shower/bath/toilet) and the next one is located beside the kitchen on outside deck (combined shower/toilet) and laundry area.
• Fully geared Kitchen facilities including Hobbs/Oven, microwave, fridge/freezer & all cooking/serving utensils
• Three spacious outside living areas that open onto expansive private balconies with outdoor dining furniture, loungers and day-bed
• 55inch LED TV, DVD, Stereo, Telephone, pre-pay WiFi Internet
• UV treated water filter system
#NO PARTIES/GATHERINGS ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY DURING STAY
Special conditions: We also accept all major CREDIT CARDS for accommodation bookings! Please note: there is a 'Beach cottage' located at the side/rear of the property that is occupied by our Mother. Vivienne is very discrete and is on hand for emergencies only - if you are unavailable to contact us by phone during your stay.
2 x King bed
1 x California King
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Cooks Beach House
20-Apr-18 to 20-Jul-19
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $50/night; Children: $50/night;|
|5 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
What a magic spot! We are twice yearly visitors to Rarotonga, and this is by far one of the best houses we have rented. Perfect position right on the lagoon, a short walk along the beach or road to restaurants, cafes, the night market and other resorts, great amenities, plenty of space to spread out....my only issue was the bed was too soft for me but that wouldn't stop me from returning.
A fabulous property. Gorgeous views. Great location -- could walk to everything in Muri and catch the bus to other destinations on the island. Exceptional amount of social space in the house with multiple lounges, dining, deck and patios. Highly recommend this accommodation.