Bach or holiday home | Whangamata | #27559
Achilles Abode is great for a peaceful weekend getaway or family holiday.
It is the downstairs unit of the two storied house. You will have exclusive use of the unit and grounds, as upstairs will not be occupied when this unit is rented.
* Enjoy a leisurely coffee and brunch downtown
* Bring your boat and go fishing or diving and explore the local islands and coastline.
* Or join one of the local fishing charters.
* Go surfing on the famous surf beach.
* Have a leisurely round of golf, just across the road.
* Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants, including Argos Restaurant (less than five minutes walk).
* Try one of the many cycle trails nearby.
* Or just relax and soak up the sun.
The property consists of three bedrooms, with the 3rd bedroom off the attached garage (with internal access).
Additional Facilities -
New Hooded BBQ
Hotplates (4 elements - no oven)
Table Tennis Table
2 x Bikes (plus helmets)
Large Tractor tyre tube (use at your own risk)
Several sets of golf clubs (in basic condition)
Fish Filleting Bench
Puzzles & Board games
Buckets and spades.
Childrens toy box.
Special conditions: Bond of one nights rental, refunded in full provided property inspection satisfactory. You are expected to clean-up and leave the property as found. Cleaning fee $90 per stay. Check out by 11am, Check in after 2pm. We are happy to offer early check in and late check out at no additional cost if our other bookings permit. NO Parties, Tents, Campervans, or additional guests.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
Other sleeping area,- Carpeted - with table tennis table etc
1 x Bunk bed (single over double)
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Very tidy and well equipped home with ample, utensils , outdoor and indoor furnishings and plenty of activity equipment that we enjoyed utilising in the time we stayed in during our stay. A very pleasant holiday home which we enjoyed very much and would recommend to others .