Apartment | Campbells Bay | #29141
This spacious one bedroom apartment backs on to a reserve adjacent to Campbell’s Bay Beach.
Large kitchen and dining and lounge area downstairs while upstairs has the main bedroom, bathroom and sauna.
Completely self-contained the apartment is private retreat while still close to all amenities. Street parking is available.
Full cleaning service incl linen change available for additional $60 per stay.
We are just 25 minutes to the city with a bus stop 100m away.
Five minutes’ walk along the coastal pathway to Mairangi Village with its cafes, restaurants, banks supermarket and Saturday morning Farmers Market.
• FREE digital Sky TV and Wifi Broadband
• Outdoor furniture and gas BBQ
• Dishwasher and washing machine
• Baby-sitting by arrangement
• Coastal walks to Mairangi Bay (5 minutes), Murrays Bay (15 minutes), Browns Bay (30 minutes)
• 16 kms from central Auckland (bus – 20 minutes)
• 5 kms from North Harbour Stadium and Albany shopping centre (bus 20 minutes, car 10 minutes)
• AUT & Massey Universities 10 minutes’ drive
• Millennium Institute of Sport 5 minutes’ drive
• Bruce Mason Centre and Takapuna beach and shops (10 minutes’ drive or bus)
Special conditions: Two springer spaniels live on site (next door). during work hours are with owner at work.
Large spacious bedroom
2 x Double bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Price band 1
24-Sep-17 to 31-Dec-17
|5 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Location was great, near the beach, parking wasn't a problem next to the residence. Only issue was the Sky TV didn't work half the time due to "Atmospheric Condition", which was a bit of a bore. I felt a bit like Magnum PI living above the in the Guest House, without the Ferrari though! The configuration was a bit odd, with the beds upstairs, but the location was quiet and pleasant, near a great beach, short walk to the supermarket, so don't let that put you off. Thanks Niki!
Fantastic location to the beach, just a 2 minute walk across the reserve and really quiet although near a main road, you would never have known it, all one could hear was the sound of the waves and the coo of the Kereru in the karaka trees next to the house. The bush next to the house was really beautiful with the colourful splash of a hibiscus flower as well and many native bushwalks nearby.The older dogs were very quiet and non invasive, but Molly walked quietly inside for momentspat one day .