Bach or holiday home | Auckland City | #29147
A lovely very relaxing Bach like ( fully furnished ) Home , with sea and bush views.
The house gets all day sun and is a blissful oasis , with amazing bird life to enjoy.
- 10 minute walk to Titirangi Village and featuring a brand new state of the art Gallery, restaurants, cafes, theatre, Markets
- 5 minute walk to French Bay - Swimming,yacht club,french markets.
- many local bush walks
- 25 Mins Drive to the west coast Surf and Swimming beaches
- 25 mins Drive to central city.
For the Kids - Sand pit & Trampoline.
PLEASE NOTE : There is a friendly hassle free Cat to feed .- We will provide food etc.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION FOR ELDERLY FOLK :
- Access to our front door is by way of 16 steps - so access may not be suitable for Elderly folk or Physically challenged.
- Our beds are low to the ground - Latex Futons - very comfortable - but may not be suitable for Physically challenged.
Special conditions: PLEASE NOTE : -We have a friendly Hassle free cat to feed - we will provide food etc. PLEASE NOTE : we have had many enquiry's for use as a wedding venue / party venue - We request that any occupancy is for the use of a getaway / retreat / Holiday - and we do not wish the House to be a venue for party / Gathering. CONDITIONS : Max occupancy is 5 People only - with consideration of a few visitors - not a Party gathering Please.
Down stairs Double bedroom - with separate toilet + bath / shower.
1 x Queen bed
Upstairs master bedroom with small ensuite- toilet + shower
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
AA Smartfuel: Get 10c/litre fuel discount when you book and stay at this property for TWO nights or more [More info]
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Flat rate tariff
25-Jul-17 to 31-Dec-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We really enjoyed the breath taking views and while not located right near the city, it was within driving of a Metro and shopping which made for a convenient stay. Also, we must mention that our children loved caring for Chrystal the cat!