Apartment | McLeod Bay | #29289
Located in McLeod Bay, the Punga Pad is set amongst native and tropical gardens and has beautiful views of the bay & harbour. The property is split into two separate units, we live in one and the other is the Punga Pad. It is a clean and comfortable studio with one King size bed, a double foldout couch, en suite shower and bathroom, 4 person dining table and chairs, fully equipped kitchen with mini oven, hotplates, mini fridge, microwave, and its own private deck with a 4 burner hooded bbq and outside furniture. Guests are also welcome to use the spa pool/trampoline onsite.
The Punga Pad is the perfect base to explore and enjoy the beauty of the Heads.
• Local cafe/takeaways “The Deck” is a 1min walk up the road.
• Parua Bay is a 5 minute drive and has a local tavern, gas station, bakery, cafe, groceries and a bottle store.
• Local playground for the kids is a short walk down the road.
• Pines Golf Course, Yoga classes, Tennis Courts, Local fitness classes and beautiful surf beaches including Ocean Beach, Kauri Mountain, Pataua all a short distance away.
• Beautiful scenic walking tracks to suit all levels including Smugglers Cove, Mt Manaia, Mt Aubrey, Peach Cove Track, Bream Head/Te Whara Track, Te Araroa Walkway all close by.
• Safe swimming is a short walk across the road, go fishing off the local jetty, collect shellfish, jump off the pontoon or explore the calm bays and coves by kayak.
• Boating, fishing, diving and snorkeling are popular water activities in the bay. Orca and Dolphins are regular visitors to the bay.
Features of the Pad
• 40 inch TV with Sky TV incl sports
•. Fully Air Conditioned
• PlayStation with selection of games and DVDs
•. 4 burner hooded bbq and outside furniture
• Basic pantry supplies included
• Toddler safe
• Parking at front on property
• High pressure shower
• Linen included in rental incl bath and beach towels
• Wireless Internet
• Fully equipped kitchen incl twin element cooker, mini oven and fridge
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
This was a lovely place to stay. I can tell a lot of thought has gone in to making it as comfortable as possible and everything you need is there. It is private and has a great view and was lovely and clean. I highly recommend this property! The only minor thing to keep in mind is that the internet signal isn't super strong.
Book securely in just two minutes