Bach or holiday home | Ngakuta Bay | #3040
Beautiful Ngakuta Bay is set in the prime area of Queen Charlotte Sound.
It is a 15 minute drive to Picton or to the start of The Queen Charlotte track and 30 minutes to Marlborough's wineries.
Our picturesque bay has a large grass reserve to lovely safe swimming beach,a good boat ramp, a new jetty and ski lane. The bay has an excellent mountain biking /walking track that has spectacular views of Queen Charlotte sound and in our opinion views equal to anything seen on the Queen Charlotte track.
This area is a kayaking /boating paradise and has won NZ tourism wards and international recognition for its scenic beauty for both summer and winter.
Our large architectural designed holiday home is situated in main Ngakuta Bay where the sandy beaches and boat ramp are [not in Little Ngakuta Bay]. It is a sunny resort style property for both summer and winter and is only a 2 min walk to the safe sandy swimming beach.The home is warm and is set in 1/2 an acre of private,lovely landscaped grounds with spacious flat lawns and is fully fenced.
The three living areas all open out to attractive decks [at ground level] and a lush courtyard BBQ area for dining.
* Sky digital 40+ MULTI room [2 wide screen TVs] including sky sports 1,2,and3 no need to fight over the choice of channels with the children.
* The games room has a table tennis table and some childrens books and toys.
* We have 2 kayaks with childrens and adults life jackets available for your use.
* A 14ft round trampoline provides extra fun for the kids.
* Plenty of off-street parking.
* 2 large fridge freezers for plenty of food and beverage storage.
* We have linen available for hire for $20 per person per stay.
* 4th bedroom can be made up as a 3rd double bed if required or left as 2 singles and 1 single bunk set.
If you wish to bring a dog please inquire.
Our lay out is flexible ,we are happy to split kingbed if singles are needed or to put 2 singles together to create a double.
1 x King bed
3 x Single bed
1 x King bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Gorgeous property that is more like a home than a bach! Spacious and warm with lots of things for kids to do. Our daughter loved the trampoline! Beautiful gardens with lots of space indoor and out for all the family - was great having so many entertaining areas. House was immaculate when we arrived and was a bonus being able to take our wee dog. Thank you Catherine & Paul - can’t wait for our next visit :-)
The property was lovely and comfortable and really clean. The kitchen was well stocked, and the bbq was full of gas and lovely and clean. Access to kayaks was a huge bonus, and the kids loved the table tennis and trampoline. Just a great property for a family holiday. Ngakuta Bay was gorgeous too of course!
Book securely in just two minutes