Chalet | Surfdale | #30660
- Set in the beautiful Surfdale of Waiheke Island
- Fully self contained and accessed by paved pathway below owners property
- North facing with lovely sheltered sunny aspect
- 2x FREE bikes and helmets to explore the island
- Stunning bush/orchard scenery and abundant bird life with all amenities
- Many walking tracks within walking distance
- All shops and services required are within 10mins drive
- Great location for easy access to the many wedding and function venues around the area
- Excellent safe lock and leave for those wishing to venture out and about for the day
- Property shared with owners
- Quiet, peaceful hideaway to relax and absorb the beautiful surroundings
Special conditions: - $100 per night is for up to 2 persons, additional person/child $30 each per night - $30 Cleaning fee per stay applies - Washer/Dryer services available upon request - Quiet people preferred on this shared property - Not suitable for parties/loud music - Ideal for couples on their own or with kids
1 x Queen bed
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
21-Feb-17 to 21-Aug-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Lovely little place - great for the price. Loved the fact that there was coffee/tea etc, my only complaint would be that the deck was really too small for the outdoor table - so no way could you fit 4 around it. but the deck chairs were comfortable and luckily we had fine weather for sitting outdoors.
Great, really clean place with a lot of kitchen amenities you wouldn't expect. Bed is comfy. Good space on the deck to sit out. Lovely waking up to countryside and birds singing. Recommend a car if staying here but it can be done as we did using public transport and walking 5/7 mins up the hill from Surfdale. Just needs a place to hang wet clothes towels etc.