Flat or duplex | Manly | #30915
Located in the friendly, relaxed neighbourhood of Manly with its village shops only 100 metres away. Choice of several picturesque swimming beaches within a few minutes walk/drive from the property. Big Manly beach is just 400m walk from the property. Sailing, fishing, standup paddling, sea kayaking are popular. Choice of golf courses. 5 minutes drive to Whangaparaoa shopping centre, movie theatre, gyms, tenpin bowling. Perfect getaway to relax, recreate or stop over. We are close to several wonderful destinations:
• Tiritiri Matangi Island, sanctuary to several critically endangered native bird species including takahe, stitchbird and others no longer found on the mainland. A special highlight to visit. Ferry from Gulf Harbour nearby.
• Matakana village famous for its farmers’ market, specialty shops, iconic local pottery, vineyards and boutique cinema
• Historic Puhoi for its cheese, cafe and pub. Paddle the Puhoi River by canoe
• Brickbay Wines and Sculpture Trail – art and wine entwined is a magnificent combination
• Shakespear Regional Park, New Zealand’s most visited open sanctuary and Wenderholm Regional Park
• Omaha Bay and Tawharanui Peninsula open sanctuary
• Kawau Island – with is historic Mansion House and fauna, copper mine ruins, walking tracks and native bird life
Minimum stay 2 nights
Smoking allowed outside only.
Not suitable for children.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Fantastic location, 2 minute walk to restaurants, 4 square, bakery and beach; we liked that we weren't in the car every 5 minutes. Easy access to peninsula walks, 5 minutes to the movie theater. Property very comfortable with lovely views.
Book securely in just two minutes