Flat or duplex | Himatangi Beach | #31526
The Beach B&B is a semi self-contained studio separate from the main dwelling, catering for up to two people. You can lie in bed and look out onto a sub-tropical private garden. On a still night, you can hear the ocean which is only 600 metres away or you can take in the southern night sky.
One thing you will notice at Himatangi Beach is there are no traffic lights, baches are still baches and people take the time to talk to you. We don’t have palm trees at our beach, but we do have amazing sunsets. Each day can be a different experience from beautiful clear days when the sea is like a lake to days with high winds and crashing waves, navigating your way amongst the driftwood.
Himatangi Beach is located 7.6kms off State Highway 1 (1.5hrs north of Wellington).
Your hosts (Michelle & Tim) look forward to meeting you.
- Ceiling Fan
- Cooking Facilities: Microwave/Sink/Small Fridge/shared BBQ
- Cleaning included
- Laundry facilities available
- Linen included
- Oil heater
- Secured Parking
- Shared BBQ
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- We have a pet dog on the property (Labrador)
- Check In Time: After 3.00pm
- Check Out Time: Up to 11.00am
Himatangi Beach Facilities:
- Beach Store (open 7 days)
- Takeaways (open Thurs-Sun)
- Cosmospolitan Club (Bingo night/Restaurant open Wed, Fri, Sat)
- Bowling Club
- Swim/Surf/Fishing (Whitebaiting stream)
- Surf Life Guards on duty over summer period
- Beach combing/Beach walks
- Tennis Court (not up to Wimbledon standard!)
- Paintball Wargames
- Speciality Shops
- Foxton/Foxton Beach (10km): Kite Sports/Paddle Boarding/Cafes/De Molen
Dutch Windmill/Audio Visual Museum, Horse Drawn Trams, Golf Club
- Shannon (20km): Funky shops, Owlcatraz
- Palmerston North (25km): NZ Rugby Museum, Shopping, Manawatu Gorge
- Feilding (30km): Friday Farmers Market/Feilding Sale Yard, Coachhouse
Museum, Colyton Clocks
Special conditions: - Smoking allowed outside only - Not suitable for young children
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
15-Dec-17 to 15-Dec-18
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
A delightful B&B, at the back of a very tastefully designed and well kept property. The accommodation is extremely clean with a delightful ensuite, comfortable bed, the usual tea, coffee & milk and roomy enough with perfectly adequate seating throughout. On arrival we were shown everything we needed to know including the technology (if necessary) and there is an area to sit outside and eat breakfast or sit and relax under the pergola and read a book in the sun..