Bach or holiday home | Rangiputa Beach | #31927
Welcome to Paradise!
This stunning spot houses some of the clearest water, picturesque views and endless activities to keep you busy!
Enjoy an early morning coffee while soaking up the glorious sunrise, a morning walk, a swim at one of the beautiful beaches on the Kari Kari Peninsula or watch the sunset with a glass of wine in hand.
This house is perfectly set up for families, groups or even a couples weekend away with direct access to the amazing white sand beach. Very safe swimming for children with a large pontoon in the summer months.
- Very well equiped kitchen
- Gas hobbs and electric oven.
- Nespresso machine (bring your own capsules)
- soda stream
- food mixer
- A large Gas BBQ
- A large wide stainless steel island bench with an extra large sink. - This is a cooks kitchen!
Living and dinning room:
- Open plan dining, with a fabulous large table (especially commissioned and made from recycled wood and steel) that comfortably seats 8 people, perfect for long candle lit dinners, and family card games etc..
- An especially large open fire for chilly nights ( firewood under the house)
The house is set up high to take advantage of the views, with a large veranda on both sides of the house, and additional seating areas outside. Enjoy the morning sun whilst sitting out on the back veranda enjoying the view.
- Modern house with double glazed windows and an open fireplace
- A large gourmet gas BBQ
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washing Machine and dryer
- Outside shower
- Use of the kayak
- Sleeps 6 people
- (No tents or extra people staying)
KEY ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA:
- Boat ramp 100 meters down the road
- World class fishing and diving
- Play golf at the beautiful Carrington Golf Course or visit the stunning winery
- Visit the Puheke Beach for surfing, pipi collecting, body boarding
- Spend a day at the beautiful Matai Bay
- Day trips to 90 Mile Beach or Cape Reinga
Special conditions: As from 2017, a $500 bond is required.
2 x King single bed
4 x Bunk bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Rangiputa is sensational and the views from the house are exceptional. The house works really well with a crowd or just two people and the appliances are superb, barbecue first class and showers both indoor and outdoor are excellent. Fishing is plentiful and right on your doorstep, cockles out the front, pipi's further long the beach and tuatua's over the hill at the magnificent Puheke beach. It is truly one out of the box and very hard to leave.