Bach or holiday home | Stoke | #31993
Our home is modern, spacious & sunny. We love it! It is a peaceful & private place to live. Access is good. Suitable for holidays or weekend/mini retreats. With its location (5minutes to airport) & views, it would suit executive business stays.
It has a grand 180* panorama. The house is set high on the Stoke hill, with views to Richmond & the alps in the south, west over the airport & Rabbit Island, then to the Tasman Bay Heads in the north.
It captures all day sun & has various outdoor spaces to sunbathe, gather with friends or escape to, to read a book. The sunsets are truly beautiful.
Each light filled room has access to the outside. Watching planes land & take off is a fun pastime. Bring your binoculars!
All Nelson/Tasman attractions are on your doorstep:
* There are cycle tracks in abundance. Around Nelson city & water front. And throughout the Tasman/Nelson region.
* Tahunanui beach is a 3 min. drive. Loved for its wide, sandy & safe beach. Suitable for swimming, paddle boarding (lessons too), kayaking or strolling. Plus a wonderful children's playground nearby.
* Mapua is 25 minutes away. Great coffee, shops or take the ferry across to Rabbit Island. It has great beaches, safe for children.
* Kaiteriteri is about a 45 minute drive. Popular for its golden sands & beautiful beaches & bays. Close to the southern end of the Able Tasman walking track.
* Golden Bay around 90 minutes. At the top of the Takaka Hill, the underground caves are worth a visit.
* Farewell Spit. A day trip is needed.
Back to Nelson. The World of Wearable Art & the Vintage Motorbike Museums are close.
Monaco at sunset is breath taking. Lovely art galleries there too. You can walk along the Boulder Bank.
In season, indulge & 'Pick Your Own' berries. It's fun & cheap.
Downtown Nelson (5 minutes away) has many cafes, galleries, concerts, restaurants, gardens, Museums to visit. And more...
Or stroll around our vibrant city at your leisure.
Special conditions: Spa bath: Please read instructions on use of spa bath before turning the pump on. Please use extractor fan over hobbs in the kitchen when cooking . If anything at all is found wanting, please leave us a note so we can remedy it before our next guest arrives. Thank you. There is room for 2 or maybe 3 cars.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
Low season tariff
01-May-17 to 15-Sep-17
|For up to 4 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $30/night; Children: $30/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The property is fantastic, a large house with 3 double bedrooms and also a single bedroom, a modern kitchen and dining area and a large lounge. One of the best aspects is the fantastic view over Nelson. There is a large balcony, where we could relax with a glass of wine and be mesmerised with the view. Definitely highly recommended.
This home is beautiful! Amazing views, excellent layout, spotlessly clean. It had everything we needed. Excellent location with easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. We would highly recommend the property and definitely want to go back and stay there again.