Bach or holiday home | Wanaka | #32974
- A fabulous warm and sunny family holiday home on a large flat site with only a 5 minute walk to the lake. Easy boat launching at Eeely Point and safe swimming at Bremner Bay or Eeely Point.
- Great relaxing and quiet place to stay and holiday all year round.
- Good kitchen with all utensils required for preparing food and cooking.
- New bathroom with underfloor heating, woodburner fire always plenty of firewood for the winter months and electric oil heaters.
- Lovely new Fairydown winter/summer weight goose down duvets and separate warm blankets plus electric blankets on each bed.
- Gas BBQ, Outdoor table/chairs on patio.
- Garden is very sheltered and gets all day and late evening sun.
- The property has plenty of parking including a double carport. Incl. room for boat parking.
- Ride your bike on the many tracks that are on the doorstep of this property, Sticky Forest, Albert Town Loop, Hikawai, Deans Bank, Glendu Bay track, Lake Hawea and Luggate ride or take a gentle ride around the lake edge into town.
- Plenty of board games and movies.
-Cleaning $85 per stay (required);
-Linen Hire $27 per person (2 x sheets per bed, towels, hand towels, face cloths, tea towels).
-Beds have duvets covers, pillows and blankets
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$85.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$27.00 per person per stay);
1 x King bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
4 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The location was close enough to the town center, yet quiet. The home was well maintained and very clean. The only issue was the lack of internet service. The only internet available was the city library, which was subject to the hours that they were open. The internet cafe that was supposedly available for the internet was out of business. This made it difficult to confirm additional lodging and research our routes and schedules. Other than that we truly enjoyed our stay at this property.
Book securely in just two minutes