Cottage | Kaiaua | #33730
This 2 bedroom coastal sea cottage on the Firth of Thames with all of the modern amenities looks out to the Thames - Coromandel peninsula from Kaiaua. There are 2 rooms, one with a queen size double bed, the other with 2 bunk beds and a further single bed. In all, the cottage can sleep 6 as there is also a fold down bed in the lounge. There are modern amenities that include dishwasher, washing machine / drier, large fridge / freezer, oven and cook top, rangehood, microwave and Sky TV to enjoy your stay here.
• Beach Front directly over road looking onto reserve and Thames Coromandel hills
• Kaiaua - Miranda sea bird reserve coast (5mins away)
• All day sea views over reserve to sandy river stone tidal beach
• Flat level section for easy walk across the road (50km/h urban speed area) access to safe tidal beach
• Enjoy great sunrises, BBQs and sunsets from the deck
• Great recreational area surrounded by reserves for coastal and many bush reserve walks (Hunuas and Waharau Regional Park), cycling and road drives
• 10 mins drive to Miranda hot pools & 5mins walk to renowned fish & chip shop
• Located approximately 60 minutes drive from downtown Auckland.
The Kaiaua area on the Firth of Thames is a great relaxing little sea coast town, that is enjoyable for fishing, kayaking, boating and bush walks. We have 2 kayaks, 2 cycles, and a baby/childs 3 wheel mountain buggy for you to use in the garage out the back. The property also has 2 lockable garages, large flat pet friendly backyard and 4 burner gas BBQ.
Please however first check with the owners before bringing your pets. Pets are definitely not allowed on beds or furniture, nor smoking inside. The front is not fenced so young children and pets would need to be supervised from the road.
All in all this is an idyllic relaxing spot with coastal sea views that take your breath away, especially the sunrises, sunsets and moon lit nights from the deck or beach.
Special conditions: • Two night minimum stay. • No parties and no additional guests staying beyond those booked. • No smoking inside. • No tents or additional overnight guests without prior permission. • No open fires. Please place used linen in bath in bathroom upon leaving. Cleaning bond $200 for all bookings. Bond will be returned if bach is left clean, tidy and in an undamaged condition.
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Single bed
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
21-Jan-17 to 21-Apr-18
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We have enjoyed our time and stay at this house this is the 2nd xmas we have had here the view is stunning the house is spacious for our family and has everything we need to feel comfortable and enjoy our holiday. we love that we can have our dogs there as well. short walk to the shop beach and park, it was awesome thank you!