Bach or holiday home | Queenstown | #34576
Lake Esplanade Villa has recently undergone a stunning makeover from top to bottom, presenting a stylish and luxurious accommodation option at "The Esplanade Residences."
- Sleeps 6-8 guests
- Private lakefront courtyard with outdoor seating
- 3 Bedrooms all with premium luxury linen
- 2 top quality pullout sofa beds in the lounge
- Spacious open plan living with great indoor/outdoor flow
- Free unlimited fibre WiFi and local calls
- Smart TV with Netflix login in the lounge and master
- Books and games
- Full laundry facilities including washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board and laundry detergent
- Fully equipped entertainers' kitchen
- Private garage with storage for sports gear
- Cosy gas fireplace and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Only a 5 minute walk to town centre
Located on the shores of Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu, this modern villa has magnificent lake and mountain views. Guests absolutely love this convenient location, which is a scenic flat 5 minute stroll to central Queenstown. A children's playground, the park, lakefront, cafes, restaurants and shops are all within minutes reach.
Spacious and sophisticated open plan living area with comfortable couches, a stunning gas fireplace and new Smart TV. Enjoy the fantastic indoor/outdoor flow onto a private courtyard with seating, directly opposite Queenstown lakefront.
Fully equipped large kitchen with modern appliances, gas stove and large electric oven; complete with tea and coffee amenities, as well as cooking oils and spices. This open plan chef’s kitchen has a fantastic island bench space, perfect for entertaining and overlooks the dining area with seating for 8 guests.
One of the bedrooms can be configured as a king or two singles, providing excellent flexibility for families, friends or couples.
The master bedroom has beautiful lake and mountain views, a...
3 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x King bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The property was just what we required and was just beautiful. We had 3 young children with us and 5 adults and we all fit in with plenty of space. Would recommend to anyone going to queenstown or will stay again next time we come down.
The villa was not only beautiful and an easy walk into town, it also had all of the cooking and bedding items you would need including extra blankets and towels. Margaret left coffee, tea and milk as well as a bottle of wine -- great experience.
Book securely in just two minutes