Apartment | 90 Mile Beach (Ahipara) | #34821
Self contained apartment with modern furnishings, very spacious separate dining and lounge rooms, two guest bedrooms, private partially covered deck area and outside areas with guest BBQ.
Experience for yourself the ultimate outdoor lifestyle Ahipara has to offer:
- Bring your own surf boards or borrow one of our learner boards and head to Shipwreck Bay to catch some waves at one of the best left hand breaks in NZ.
- Young children love swimming in and exploring our rock pools on the low tide.
- Hire a quad bike or Blokart and experience some wind and speed on 90 Mile Beach.
- Join a guided 4x4 tour around the remote Tauroa point for an ultimate Ahipara reef adventure.
- Play golf at our 18 hole all season links course running parallel to the famous 90 Mile Beach with magnificent views.
- Take a day tour with our local tour operators to Cape Reinga and Te Paki sand dunes with collection from your accommodation.
- Or just enjoy the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere sitting with a glass of wine as you watch the tide come in and out.
Unlimited wifi internet access available for all guests.
We can be available as much or as little as guests would like, and always happy to provide advice or book local tours. We also respect guests privacy and like to give you space to relax and unwind without interruption.
Extras: Linen (included); Sand Toboggans x2 (included); Surfboards (included);
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave.
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We booked last minute and Rowen was amazing. She went out of her way to make sure our stay was perfect, even brought down her blender so we could use. Great place to stay, peaceful and felt like home the minute you step into it. Perfect kitchen to cook where we did the most amazing pork roast. Everything you need is in this place, with so many creature comforts and extra attention to detail. We will definitely be back. If you are wondering do I book this place don't just book it. Great location 1-minute walk to the beach and the views are breathtaking. Thank you so much Rowen see you soon x
My partner and I were only there for the night, but wish we could have stayed much longer. The house is lovely with everything you need, and the views are spectacular - you can see Shipwrecks from the lounge. The hosts were very welcoming and accomodating - even offering to lend me a surfboard!. I would go back tomorrow but am worried I'd never leave.
Book securely in just two minutes