Apartment | Dunedin City | #34918
- You can really spread out in this spacious apartment with all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
- It is in a quiet street in the historical part of Dunedin.
- Cafes, shops and parks nearby.
- A 4 minute drive or 18 minute walk to the Octagon.
- Your own carpark next to your back door.
- Earlier check-in is usually possible on request.
- Dunedin has so much to offer it is best to stay more than a day.
There is a vibrant city centre with bars, live music and theatre, as well as stunning scenery and wildlife only a 15 minute drive away.
Special conditions: Strictly no noise in the carpark area. Strictly no parking anywhere on the property except carpark number 1. Carpark number 4 can be used if you requested two carparks in advance. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am to be considerate to residents. No parties. Please make sure you turn off all electric heaters whenever you go out. Children must be supervised by adults. Kids: no running or jumping inside the house..
1 x Double bed
1 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
Combined living/sleeping area
Last minute bookings: 10% off for stays over the next 7 nights
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 7 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review